Uke Artistic Male Reader x Seme Uta (Tokyo Ghoul)

Requested By: RinTheGayPrince

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

In my opinion, art is wonderful. It can show every emotion that the artist puts into it. A broken heart can mean tough times, or a smile can mean great ones. But if you have both, then it's portraying how they might hide there true feelings behind that smile that might seem real.

Many called me weird, saying I was awkward for wanting to take art classes instead of gym, or the fact that I drew in gym class and didn't want to participate in gym activates. Was I really weird that I'd rather draw, then get all sweaty and play with the other kids?

I didn't even have friends, so why would I even want to play? It was just me, myself and I. It sounds sad, I know, but I was fine with that. It wasn't like I was upset about it or anything, it was actually really peaceful to not have anyone on my back about everything. And even though I was always alone, I never felt lonely.

But, things changed when someone just decided to bump into me and cause every single drawing that I had to fly everywhere. My eyes went wide in slight fear as I rushed to pick them up, making sure I didn't crumple or rip them. I let out a deep sigh when I thought I picked every drawing up, a small smile on my face.

Just as I was about to walk away, I heard laughing behind me. It made my heart beat speed up, and my palms start to sweat. "Woah, Uta, this looks exactly like you." My eyes widened all over again as I quickly turned around and snatched the drawing out of whoever had it, turning around and quickly trying to get away from everyone who decided to crowd around.

"Hold on!" I heard someone call, which only made me try to get away faster. "Stop for a second!" His yelling only made it worse, people actually were starting to listen to him and trying to block me from running. I cursed under my breath and shifted my feet, clutching my drawings for dear life.

I was ducking under arms and hopping over feet until I finally made it to a empty classroom, shutting the door behind me. I quickly grabbed a chair and put it under the doorknob, sliding down the door to sit down. My breathing was ragged as I tried to control it, my chest rising and falling violently.

I let out a sigh when I could breathe regularly, gently holding up the drawing everyone was looking at. My eyes widened once again, my mouth agape in shock. It was a picture of my crush. I drew him from the chest up, holding a mask, looking forward with his hair in a bun and wearing a leather jacket.

"This is bad" I mumble, putting the drawing back into my folder. I looked up at the sealing and sighed, a frown finding its way to my face. "He probably thinks I'm disgusting" I whisper, closing my eyes. It's kind of weird, knowing that I don't care what people think about me, but getting sad when I think he'll hate me.

"Why would I think you're disgusting?" My eyes shot open as I saw Uta's face a little to close to mine, causing my face to turn red. I pushed him away from me, my heart beating unbelievably quick. "W-what? H-how?" I couldn't even form the question I wanted to ask before he got in my face again, causing my face to get warmer.

"So you like me hmm?" I looked away from him and tried to push him away from me again, but he ended up pinning my wrists to the door with his hand. "Please let me go" I whispered, still trying to get away from him. "That's a weird thing to tell the person you like" he said, tilting his head to the side as he leaned in closer to me.

Our noses were basically touching when he decided to hook his finger under my chin and tilt my head up, quickly placing his lips on mine before I could move my head. My eyes were wide in shock, as well as surprise. 'My crush is kissing me?..........I think I've died and went to heaven.'

Once I had gotten over my shock, some what, I began to kiss him back, horribly. What do you expect from someone who's never kissed another person in their life time? Uta pulled away from me with a small smile on his face and let go of my wrists, caressing my cheek softly.

"Your are, from this day forth, my boyfriend" he claimed, pulling me into a hug by my waist. "Understood?" I gulped and nodded my head, not trusting anything that would come out of my mouth. I felt Uta kiss the crown of my head and squeezed my waist gently.

"Hey (M/N), are you there?" Uta asked, waving a hand in my face. I began to blink furiously, waking up from my thoughts. "Yeah, sorry" I say, smiling sheepishly while scratching the back of my head. "You sure? You've been staring into space for a while now" Uta says with a hint of worry in his voice, which makes me smile.

I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips, running my fingers through his silky black hair. "I promise" I whisper, swinging my legs back and forth. Uta gives me a small smile and tightens his grip on my waist, an eyebrow raised. "So what were you think about? It must have been really important with you staring into space."

I start to giggle when I feel his lips  start to kiss my neck, nibbling on my skin randomly. "I was thinking about the day you asked me out." Uta chuckled and pulled away from my neck, his hands slowly sliding up my shirt. "Ahh, I see now" he whispers, caressing my sides with his thumbs. "Yeah" I whisper back, staring into his eyes softly.

"I love it when you look at me like that" he mumbled, tackling me into a passionate kiss. How lucky I am to have you, to hold you, how much I love you. No words can express what I feel, how I feel for you, and they never will. How happy I am to have you, and call you mine.

~

Next Chapter:

>Dying Depressed Male Reader x Cheating Player Kuroko Tetsuya {Kuroko No Basket} <

See y'all soon

~ Tae