Seme Abusive Male Reader x Abused Uke Toru Oikawa (Haikyuu) | Part 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Requested By: The_Black_Knight

~

Toru Oikawa's p.o.v

It's been five years now. Five years since I've tried to kill myself multiple times. Five years since I've been put under suicidal watch. Five years since I've been dealing with a broken heart and slowly dying from it. Five years since I've smiled, since I've laughed. Five years since I've slept properly, since I haven't had a nightmare. Five years since (M/N) left.

Some might say I shouldn't keep track of the years. That I should be happy he left, saying that he was abusive and wasn't a good match for me anyways. That him leaving was for the best, a good riddance for me and everyone else around me. That I should have already moved on to someone else.

And to be completely honest, all that is straight up bull shit. I don't care what others say about what me and (M/N) had, it was none of their business anyways. Why the hell would everyone be so nosey about our relationship? Why couldn't they just mind their business?

They took away the one person I was actually happy with. How does anyone sleep at night knowing they've done that? I don't get it at all, I'll never get it, I'll never understand it, it makes no fucking since.

Tears run down my cheeks as I let out a sob, my hands gripping my shirt tightly as I curl into a ball. I hear my room door slam open and my face is cupped in Hinata's hands. "Toru, what happened?" He asks me worried, but I just pull away from him and lay on my side, curling into a ball again. "You know what happened! You all know what happened!"

"Toru, that's enou-" "Tobio, it's fine" Hinata whispers, a sigh leaving his mouth. I cup my hands over my ears, blocking out everything around me. What was the point of helping me now, if you took away the only thing that made me sane? The only one I could really love.

^

"Toru, look at me" Hajime says seriously, Sugawara standing next to him with his arms cross. Once my break down was controlled by the personal nurse Sugawara hired for me, I was basically just sitting up and staring at nothing. I'd look at them from time to time, but I was mostly looking at things other then them.

"Tor-" "Hajime!" Sugawara yells, cutting him off. He then kneels in front of me, ruffling my hair gently. "Toru, what would you do if you got to see him again?" Sugawara asked in a low whisper, that only I could hear. It made my eyes widen, my hands covering my mouth as tears fell from my eyes.

"Did you-" Sugawara cut me off by placing a finger on his mouth, a small smile on his face. A huge one grew on mine as I pulled him into a hug, a laugh leaving my mouth. He pulled away from me and ruffled my hair again, standing up and winking at me before he left. I don't know if Sugawara really found him, but if he has, I hope (M/N) wants to see me as bad as I want to see him.

^

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

A knock on my door had woken me up from a very needed nap. I sighed as I look over at it, really debating on getting up or not. I've only been getting four or five hours of sleep every night, sometimes three depending on the days. I've been constantly working, trying my hardest not to think of Toru.

His sliky brown hair, his shiny brown eyes, his soft light skin, his warmth. I've tried so hard to ignore the fact that I still want him in my life, I still need him in my life, but, he doesn't need me, he's so much better without me. I'm nothing but a burden to him, no matter how bad I want him to be mine and only mine.

Another knock on my door causes me to sigh and get off my couch, walking to my door. I unlock and open it to see one of Toru's friends, standing there with a smile on his face. He walks in and I close the door, locking it right after.

"He misses you" Sugawara says seriously, his motherly side clearing showing. I open my mouth to speak, but he holds up his hand. "He's tried to kill himself multiple times (M/N), he's been in depression ever since you left and he's dying from a broken heart." My eyes widen in shock, my whole body frozen.

"And by the looks of it, you arn't any better then he is right now. It looks like you've just moved in here, even though you've been here for years." A sigh leaves my mouth as I raise an eyebrow. Sugawara is the one to let out a sigh this time, his arms crossed.

"I accidentally found you yesterday, when I was out getting food to cook for Toru. I followed you here after I saw you and I found this apartment building, I made sure to remember where it was. And knowing that you both broke up five years ago, you should at least have some type of mess in here, but it's completely spotless, like no one lives here at all." I shrug my shoulders and walk into my living room, sitting down on the couch.

"You have bags under you eyes and it looks like you haven't eaten in days nor does it look like you've slept for the past week." I cursed under my breath, placing my head in my hands. "Don't you think I know that?" I ask, running my fingers through my hair. "Listen (M/N)-" "I'm not ready to see him Sugawara" I whisper, cutting him off.

He's quite for a little bit, standing in the same spot for a few minutes before he walks over to me to place his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him with my eyebrows furrowed, a frown on my face. "The real question here is, can continue to live with out him?"

I think about his question for a while, really trying to figure out if it's really possible being with out him for the rest of my life. Being with out him for five years was like death in its own way, so I already knew the answer to Sugawara's question. I stood up from my couch and walked up to the door, putting my shoes on. "Take me to him Sugawara" I say seriously, "take me to see Toru."

Mini Time Skip

Sugawara had driven me to a small one family looking house, backing into the driveway when we had gotten there. I opened the car door and closed it behind me when he was fully parked, walking behind him when he got out of the car himself. "Follow me" he said softly as he unlocked the front door, holding it open for me.

I closed and locked it behind me, following him up a flight of stairs and around a corner to a closed bedroom door. Sugawara moved over and gestured twords the door, a smile on his face. "Go on" he whispered, nodding his head. My palms started to get sweaty as I placed my hand on the doorknob, a sigh leaving my mouth as I opened the door.

And there he was, looking out of a window with his back facing me. I silently made my way twords him, gulping when I was right behind him. "Toru" I whispered softly, but loud enough for him to hear. His head jerked in my direction, his hands over his mouth as tears fell from his eyes.

He tackled me into a hug, sobs being the only thing heard from him.
"(M/N)!" He yelled my name as his arms around my neck tightened, his crying getting louder and louder. I smiled as I pulled away from him to look into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry about everythi-" he cut me off with his lips, trying his best to pull me closer.

When he pulled away from me a few moments later, he had a teary eye smile, looking up at me with a care free expression. "I don't care about that anymore" he says with a pause,"just promise me you'll never leave me again." I smiled as I rest my forehead against his, my arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

"I promise."

~

Next Chapter:

> Uke Artistic Shy Male Reader x Seme Uta {Tokyo Ghoul} <

See y'all soon

~ Tae