Male Reader x Yandere Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

"YOU'RE SO STUPID!" My boyfriend yells at me, causing me to flinch. He always gets mad like this, always taking his anger out on me for no apparent reason. I usually don't reply to him though, but that always ends up bad for me. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE I TELL YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU WITH OTHER GUYS?!!" I could tell he was getting angrier and angrier by the second, I could hear it in his voice. "SPEAK TO ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" It was like he snapped in half like he always does.

I backed away from him but he still manged to slap me in the face. It was so hard that I was knocked off my feet. I held my hand over my cheek, I could just feel it swelling up. "It's your fault I'm like this" he whispers in irritation. "You do things I tell you not to and look where it gets you?" He says pointing at my cheek. I look down at the floor, trying so hard not to let my tears fall. But in the end, one ends up falling anyways. "I-im sorry" I chock out, more tears falling from my eyes.

My boyfriend let's out a chuckle and picks me up by my arm roughly, dragging me towards his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and ripped his shirt off. "Prove it to me then (M/N)" he says, lust starting to cloud his eyes. "Prove to me how sorry you are." My eyes widen, more tears falling from my eyes. I back away from him, my whole body shaking. "N-no I don't want this"

I whisper, holding my arms out in front of me. He chuckles and grabs my ankles, pulling them towards him. He straddles me and pins my arms to the bed, leaning down to lick the shell of my ear. "You're the one who said sorry" he whispers in my ear, lust laced in his voice. "Now I'm going to make you prove it."

^

I woke up at some random time, not really knowing the day. I wasn't allowed to have any electronics so I was left with a clock and a calender. I looked up at my clock to see it was twelve fifteen in the morning. I looked over my shoulder to see my boyfriend laying there, holding me in his arms like he actually cared about me. I slowly raised my hand and touched my cheek lightly, wincing a bit at the pain. 'I'll have Touka take care of it for me later.' I think to myself as I think of a way to slip out of my boyfriend's arms.

Soon enough, I put a body pillow in between us and he pushed me away from him so he could hug the pillow. I slowly got out of bed and limped my way towards the closet to find some clothes. Boxers, sweats, a long sleeve shirt and a pullover hoodie. I slipped some socks and some slippers on, so I wouldn't make any noise. I grabbed as many bags as I could carry and packed all of my stuff, making sure I didn't leave anything of mine before I left his apartment. I let out a sigh when I was out the door and slowly trudged my way towards Anteiku.

^

I got there as quickly as I could, hoping my boyfriend would notice I was gone once I actually made it to Anteiku. I knocked on the front door softly, knowing that it's still closed and they can hear me just fine with knocks like this. I knocked a few more times before I saw Touka lift the blinds so she could see who it is. Her eyes widened when she saw me and she quickly unlocked the door, hurrying me inside the medium-sized café. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern, taking my bags away from me so I could relax and take a seat.

I shook my head, blinking so my tears wouldn't fall but to no avail, it didn't work. "What did he do?" She asked seriously, her eyes accidentally turning red and black. I let out a sigh as I told her, my voice barely even above a whisper as I explained what happened. "IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" She yelled on accident and I flinched, placing my hand on hers. "Please don't yell," I asked quietly and she nodded, kissing my forehead softly.

"Is everything alrig-" the manager of Anteiku quickly cut off his own question when he not only saw me put my bags in the seat across from me. "I have a spare room for you but one of my employees lives there if it's okay with you anyways." I nod my head as I thank you, slowly standing up with Touka's help. "I'll show you the room" manger-sama, as Touka likes to call him, says as he grabs my bags and walks up the stairs.