Seme Male Reader x Uke Hichigo (Bleach)

The following information goes for each and every chapter in this book:

(M/N) - Male Name

(L/N) - Last Name

(H/C) - Hair Color

(H/L) - Hair Length

(E/C) - Eye Color

(S/C) - Skin Color

(F/C) - Favorite Color

Requested by: dawnxash

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

I woke up in the most uncomfortable way possible. I was in my room, the desk chair not helping my back, at all. I slowly stood up with a groan and stretched my muscles, hearing a few pops here and there, feeling instant relief for the most part. I let out a loud yawn and walked over to my bed. I flop onto it, only the get a loud groan in response, which makes me chuckle. "Hey dipshit, get the fuck off of me!" Hichigo yells, pushing and rolling me off of him.

I chuckle. "Well, how do you expect me to see you at this time of night with no lights on?" I ask sarcastically and he growls. I can feel the glare his giving me, but all I can do is smirk at him. That glare of his stopped scaring me a while ago. After Ichigo and Hichigo had gotten separated and gotten their own bodies, I had nothing to worry about. "That glare of yours is just so cute," I say with a smile and his glare gets worse. "Shut up!" He yells, throwing a punch at me. I catch it in my hand before he can hit me and intertwine our fingers together, letting out a sigh.

"You just don't learn do you?" I ask and quickly pin him to the bed under me, causing a small quite squeak to leave him. I look down at him, intertwining my other hand with his free one. "Get off of me shit head," he says irritated and I chuckle. "Poor little Hichigo" I whisper, planting kissing on his neck. "You've missed me this much?" I asked my lips against his skin. I can feel him shiver in delight under me, but his glare never lets up. "Like I would miss a dick like you," he says slowly, obviously trying not to stutter. "You say one thing," I say with a pause, "but your body says another." I suck on his sweet spot, his breath hitching at the feeling. "Just say the three words-" "listen, you fucking idiot. I ain't saying shit, got it?" He asks, cutting me off.

My smirk grows bigger and I chuckle. "I've always liked that about you," I say with a pause, "denying your true feelings, but making them completely obvious." I bite into his neck, drawing small drops of blood. He lets out a loud chocked moan and throws his head back. I licked his wound, the taste of his blood on my tongue as I swallowed. I licked my lips and hovered over him, staring into his eyes, he was still glaring. "Fine, I missed you" he spits at me, finally holding onto my hands tightly. I smile down at him and connect his lips with mine, sticking my tongue into his mouth. He let out a low moan and started to suck on my tongue, while I let's go of his hands to grab his butt cheeks. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I bit his lip, sucking on it until it turned a dark purple.

I pulled away once air was needed and smirked at him. "What?" He asked annoyed and I chuckled. "It's just funny how you tried to say that you didn't miss me, but basically snuck into my house to see me." He growled and connected our lips again, sighing as I removed his clothes. I slowly pull away and look him up and down, my hands roaming his body. "Hurry it up, you're taking to fucking long" he grumbles and I laugh. "So impatient," I say, taking off my (F/C) shirt, (F/C) pants and (F/C) boxers, leaving me completely nude.

"Since you were so rude to me, I'm going in dry" I whisper, lifting up his legs until his knees are next to his face. His glare remains on me but he nods, his arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I position myself at his entrance and push myself all the way in, both of us gasping for the feeling. "Move," he says to me and I nod my head as a reply. I roll my hips teasingly and then pull out a little and thrust into him slowly. He let's out small moans here and there, his glare not letting up the slightest. "Go faster dumbass" he complains and I raise an eyebrow, slowing down my thrusts even more. His glare intensifies and I chuckle. "Say my name and I'll go faster," I say matter of factly and he mumbles curse words under his breath.

"(M/N)" he whispers and a smug grin finds its way to my face. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that," I say, speeding up my thrusts. "(M/N)" he says a bit louder and I speed up some more. "I'm couldn't hear you, did you say something?" I ask and he looks up at me, his glare long gone. "Damn it (M/N), just go faster," he says to me and I nod my head, slamming into his prostate. Hichigo's eye instantly shut closed and he lets out a loud moan, his nails digging into my back. I let out a loud groan and bite into the other side of his neck, drawing some more blood. "Nhhh~ Fuck~" he moans out, scratching my back. I lick his wound and speed up until the sound of skin slapping against skin can be heard.

"Shit~ Ahhh~" he moans out, his hold on me getting tighter. "W-what?" I ask in a low moan, my member throbbing slightly. "Nhhh cumming~" he warns me and I nod, instantly feeling his walls clamp tightly around my member. I thrust harshly one last time before I release into him, collapsing onto his sweaty chest. My breathing is heavy and I can feel Hichigo's chest move violently up and down. I pull out and lay beside him, a small moan leaving him. He mumbles some words under his breath and I pull the blankets over us, closing my eyes. "You better wake up and fucking cuddle with me damn it" Hichigo complains and I laugh, pulling him into my arms. "G'night my love" I whisper, rubbing his lower back and he sighs, wrapping his arms loosely around my neck. "Night l-love" he stutters awkwardly and I kiss his chest, letting sleep take over me.

~

Next chapter:

> Seme Male Reader x Uke Jealous Kakashi Lemon <

See y'all soon

~ Tae