Seme Male Reader x Uke Naruto & Uke Minato (Naruto) | Part 2

Requested By: ValeskaPacheco

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

I let out a sigh and let go of there hands. "Both of you go into the bedroom so I can plan this out" I say and they look at me confused. "What do you mean?" Minato asks and I smile. "You both need punishment" I reply bluntly and they both blush. Naruto twiddles with his fingers shyly and I can't help but smirk internally. Minato and Naruto slowly get up and walk into the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"Now how in the hell should I do this?" I ask myself, visioning different positions and thinking of different ways to pleasure them. "I could do them separately, but they're both impatient and don't know how to wait for anything" I whisper, shaking my head. "Well, I could do one and pleasure the other one at the same time but that would probably make the one who didn't 'get some' mad." I place my hand under my chin and rub it a bit. "There's always not going all the way and only pleasuring them, but then they'd get competitive and keep trying until I do."

And then a light bulb goes off in my head, my hand instantly slapping my forehead. "I'm such an idiot! Why did it take me so long to think of the most easiest solution?!" I ask myself in a whisper. I quickly make some hand signs and a clone appears next to me, both of us with a relieved look on our faces. "Alright, let's go" I say to my clone and he nods, us both walking towards the bedroom.

Third person p.o.v

(M/N) let's out a sigh and opens the door, a smirk instantly growing on his face. Naruto and Minato are sitting on the bed waiting patiently, looking at him with wide eyes. He walks into the room with his clone following behind him and both Minato and Naruto blush. (M/N) walks over to Minato who's looking at him while his clone walks over to Naruto, his blush getting darker. Once he finally makes his way over to Minato, he take his chin in his hand and gently places his lips on Minato's. His clone placing his hand on the back of Naruto's neck and doing the same.

(M/N) slowly slides his tongue into Minato's mouth, Minato moaning softly from the feeling. Naruto's holding onto the clone's shoulders as he's leaning back, pulling the clone onto of him. (M/N) slowly runs his hands down Minato's sides, sliding them under his thighs to pick him up off of the bed. (M/N) turns around so he can sit down on the bed with Minato on his lap. The clone's shirt is thrown and lands across the room as Naruto's soft moans and mewls start to fill the room.

Minato moans softly, his hips starting to grind against (M/N)'s. Naruto's moaning starts to get louder as (M/N)'s clone takes off his shirt and attacks Naruto's nipples, sweat already clinging to him. Minato then starts to kiss (M/N) rougher as he removes both of their shirts, his lips trailing down from his chin to his neck. "A~ah (M/N)" Minato moans as (M/N) fingers twist his nipples and his mouth kissing Minato's sweat spot. The clone slowly starts unbuckling Naruto's belt as Minato starts lowering (M/N)'s pants, his member getting harder.

He then quickly removes Minato's pants and helps him with his own, the clone finally removing Naruto's belt and his pants. (M/N) then takes off Minato's boxers and runs his finger tips down Minato's spine, him shivering from the touch. "(M/N) please" Naruto moans, the clone taking off both of their boxers. "Take me" Minato says, looking into (M/N) eyes. He nods his head and rips his boxers off, holding three fingers up to Minato's mouth. He takes them in and starts to suck on them, his tongue rolling and swirling all over them.

"A~hhh please" Naruto moans as the clone sticks his fingers in his entrance, gripping the clone's hair which makes him groan. (M/N) then removes his fingers from Minato's mouth and runs them over his entrance teasingly, Minato's hands gripping his shoulders. He pushes his fingers in slowly, receiving a quiet moan from Minato. "P~please hurry" he begs and (M/N) smirks, moving his fingers in and out until Minato feels loose enough. He slowly removes his fingers and places his member at Minato's entrance, kissing his lips softly.

"Nhhh~" a moan leaves Minato and Naruto's mouths as the clone and (M/N) push themselves into both of them at the same time. The clone then proceeds to thrust into Naruto slowly as Minato starts to ride (M/N), their arms holding onto them both for dear life. "A~ahhh (M/N)" Minato moans loudly, his bouncing getting faster. "H~harder (M~M/N)" Naruto begs, the clone picking up his pace. (M/N) pulls Minato into a fierce kiss and grabs his member, sliding a finger over his slit.

"A~AHHHH (M/N) D~DON'T STOP" he yells, Minato's nails digging into his back. "(M/N) p~please hit t~that spot a~again" Naruto moans out, his arms next to both sides of the clone's head. The clone then switches positions and places Naruto's leg over his shoulder, his thrusting getting faster and deeper. "(M/N) nhh~hh!!" Minato moans loudly as his back arches and his bouncing getting harder. (M/N) grips onto Minato's thighs, a low moan escaping his mouth.

"AH~HHH (M/N)~" Naruto moans, his toes curling and his nails digging into the clone's back as he comes onto his chest.
(M/N) then let's a smirk grow on his face as he thrust upwards, Minato's eyes rolling to the back of his head as his grip loosens. "(M/N)~ N~NHHH" Minato's screams as he comes into (M/N)'s hand, his head thrown backwards from the pleasure. "Fuck~" (M/N) and the clone moan out, both coming a few seconds after Minato and Naruto.

(M/N)'s p.o.v

I lick my hand clean and pull out, laying down on the bed with Minato in my arms. After my clone cleans Naruto up, Naruto hurriedly crawled over to me. "I love you (M/N)" Minato and Naruto whisper, both hugging me tightly. I let out a sigh and pull the blankets over us, pulling them into a tight and caring hug. "I love you guys too" I whisper back, kissing both of their foreheads. "Forever and always."

~

Next Chapter:

> Seme Male Reader x Jealous Uke Sasuke Lemon <

See y'all soon

~ Tae