Seme Male Reader x Uke Naruto & Uke Minato (Naruto)

This chapter will have two parts to it, so stay tuned.

Requested By: ValeskaPacheco

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

Today is a very depressing day. It's not like I could or ever will forget what happened either. A very good friend of mine, more like best friend and brother, lost someone who was very important to him. His wife to be exact, he was to late to save her from the demon inside of her and now he regrets not being there to protect her. And the site of his son, that just made him depressed. To find out that the demon who killed his beloved wife, resides in their son. He broke down crying. It happened about twenty years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Flash back

The thunder outside was keeping me from sleeping and so was the pounding of rain on my roof and windows. The pillow over my ear wasn't helping at all, it just made everything worse. So, with my mind made up, I got out of bed and walked into my kitchen. Hopefully, some tea would help me relax and at least sleep a bit. Oh, how I was dead wrong.

There was suddenly banging on my front door, which made me jump out of my skin. I let out a sigh of annoyance and stomped to the front door, slamming it open to see none other than the Hokage himself. He was soaked to the bone by the rain and shivering from the cold. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house, closing the door behind me. "Get out of those clothes before you get sick," I told him, basically dragging him into my bathroom.

"(M/N)" he said softly, not really moving. I closed the door and turned on the water, steam quickly filling the room. I grabbed a dry towel from one of the shelves and placed it on his shoulders, hopefully bringing him some warmth. "Kushina died" he whispers, a few tears falling from his eyes. I freeze, my whole body turning into stone. "H-how?" I asked slowly and he shook his head. "The demon," he says and I gulp, looking down at him.

His eyes are glazed over and his facial expression is blank, his body only moving when it shakes from being cold. I'm afraid to ask what happened to the baby, but then I see him holding a lump in a lot of blankets. I slowly reach for it and take it in my arms, removing some of the layers to reveal a baby with a mop of blonde hair and three whiskers on each of his cheeks. I press the baby's cheeks to see that he's still warm and asleep.

"Take a bath and get warm, will take care of everything in the morning" I whisper, and he nods absentmindedly stripping out of his clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room, placing the baby on my bed and removing the wet blankets. I wrap the now known boy, up in a new blanket and put him back on the bed. I place another blanket on the baby and get out some clothes. Minato walks into the room all dry and looks at me with tears in his eyes.

I hold the clothes out to him and he looks down at them, taking them with shaky hands. "I'll make some tea" I whisper as I leave the room and walk into my kitchen. After about five minutes or so, I walk into the living room and place two cups of tea on the table and pull out the futon, placing sheets, blankets, and pillows on the mattress. Minato walks into the room a few seconds later fully clothed and sits next to me, tears falling rapidly from his eyes. I quickly turn and pull him into a hug, rubbing his back and whispering sweet nothings into his ear as he holds onto me for dear life.

End of flashback

After that night, he became depressed and wouldn't get out of my house, nor my futon. He was a mess at the funeral and had asked a trusted friend of his to become the next Hokage. With my help, it took him a few months to get back on his feet and take care of the baby. Eventually, after a few years, he became his old self again and I didn't have to worry about him as much I use too.

"I'm home!" I yell, footsteps running towards me until I'm tackled to the floor. "Welcome home (M/N)" Minato whispers happily, his arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I pat his back and chuckle, sitting up a little. "I was only on a mission for three days" I reassure him and he pulls away with a small pout, his arms still around my neck. "I still missed you," he says, looking into my eyes and I blush a little. "Yeah yeah, I missed you too" I reply, patting his head.

He giggles and then smiles at me, his fingers running through my hair. "Umm Minato?" I ask confused and he cups my cheek, bringing me into a kiss. My eyes widen in surprise and my body freezes. Minato, my best friend and basically brother is kissing me and I don't know how to respond. He's adding more pressure on my lips and pulling my neck closer to him. After a few minutes of trying to get me to kiss back he pulls away, mixed emotions in his eyes.

"(M/N) I love you" he whispers with a pause, "I've loved you ever since I had gotten out of depression. On the night Kushina died, you were there for me. Every day and every night, even if you were busy or could've done other things. Now I just want to show you how much I love and appreciate you" he says with a small smile. My gaze softens when I see his facial expression and I can't help but kiss him, closing my eyes when I feel his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him towards me, his fingers running through my hair.

Just as I was about to lick his bottom lip and ask for entrance, the front door slammed open and we both jumped out of each other's arms. I looked up to see Naruto looking at his father in anger and his hands bawled into fists. "How was your-" "don't just act like what I was saw didn't happen!" He yelled in anger and I sighed. "Stop yelling, you'll give me a headache," I say, rubbing my temples. "But he got to tell you before I could" Naruto complained and I raised an eyebrow while Minato's eyes widened.

"Narut-" "(M/N) I love you!" Naruto yells, cutting his dad off. I sit there with my jaw dropped and my eyes wide, staring at the two men glaring at each other. "Both of you calm down," I say irritated, rubbing my temples together and they both look at me, moving closer to me. Minato grabs my left hand while cupping my left cheek and Naruto grabs my right hand while cupping my right cheek. "Please don't be mad at us" Minato whispers, looking into my eyes. "We're sorry" Naruto whispers, looking into my eyes as well.

How I'm going to choose between these two, I have no idea. Lord have mercy on me and my decision.

~

Next Chapter:

> Seme Male Reader x Uke Naruto And Minato Part 2 <

See y'all soon

~ Tae