Seme Male Reader x Uke Ayato Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

"(M/N), W-when did you get h-here?" My now ex boyfriend asked, looking at me in horror as he tried, keyword, tried to put his clothes back on. "I got here a few fucking minutes ago" I growl as I grit my teeth, my hands bawling into fists. He flinched slightly at my tone, his side peace glaring at me.

"You shouldn't talk to him that-" "Now I wasn't even talking to you but if you want to get hurt I'll gladly help you." My ex stepped in between us before I could punch the annoying idiot in the face. "(M/N), I think you should-" "Oh please, what did you think I was gonna do, stay the fuck here?" I ask, sarcasm in my voice.

"You're really getting on my nerves." "And you're really testing patience that I don't fucking have." Controling my anger was starting to get harder and harder as I continued to argue with this idiot of a human. Like his strength could even be compared to mine.

I turn on my heel and stomp out of my ex's apartment, slowly getting the feeling my eyes are changing from my usual (E/C) to black and red. Oh if they were so popular in school I would have eaten both of them and made sure that they both felt it every time my teeth sunk into their skin.

Date a human, they said. It'll be fun, they said. This shit has been nothing but a pain in the ass. He smelt absolutely divine and I wanted a bite of him. But no, he just had to get popular all of a sudden and start fucking around with some side bitch.

I let out a deep sigh and made my way to Uta's shop, needing a new mask for what I'd be doing tonight. He wouldn't be to happy about it, but I didn't give a shit. I needed to take out my anger and I needed to now because if I didn't, not only would ghouls not be happy, but humans wouldn't either.

When Uta opened the door to his work shop, he sighed and let me in, pointing at a few masks waiting for me. "What the hell are you gonna do now?" I chuckled darkly and grabbed a random mask he made for me. "For now i'll let you guess because you'll see it on the news later."

^

"One, two, three, four! How many Ghoul Detectives want more? Ah, I should be a poet!!" I yelled sadisticly, killing each and every dove that tried to attack me. Oh how many people think I'm crazy for breaking into a CCG headquarters building and killing each dove in here? I could care less.

"We need back up! We need-" oops, I stabbed him in the chest and threw him against the wall. Sadly, that was the last dove in this building and I was still angry. I let out a deep sigh and retracted my Kagune, walking out of the build like nothing happened as I made my way to my house.

Once I had gotten to my destination and locked the front door, I dumped my bloody clothes into the washer and hopped into the shower, washing all of the blood off of me. After that i turned off the shower head and dried off, walking out of the bathroom to see Ayato laying on my bed, in my shirt, while reading a book like this is his house.

I raise an eyebrow, until he smirks at me. "So who pissed you off?" He asked while chuckling, looking over at me in curiosity. "Remember that human I was dating?" He nodded his head and laughed at me, causing me to let out a sigh of annoyance. "Yeah yeah, rub it in my face some more why don't you" I said irritability, harshly opening my closet door to find some clothes to sleep in.

"Come on (M/N), you know I like to mess with you. And besides, you know damn well it was a fake relationship anyways." I chuckle at the way Ayato tries to cheer me up, it's funny really. "Yeah, yeah" I chuckled, waving him off. Before I could even pull out a shirt, Ayato walked up to me and turned me around, a smirk on his face.

"You're really mad over a human (M/N)? A triple s ranked ghoul like you, let something pathetic get you mad. I'm disappointed." A growl unconsciously rose from my throat as I glared down at him, which only made his smirk grow wider. "Even I could do better then that."

I look at him dumb founded before I laugh, running my fingers through my hair. "What makes you think you could?" "Because I actually know what I'm looking for, and know how to keep what's mine." "Oh? And what are you looking for?" I ask mockingly. "You should know by now dumbass" he says with narrowed eyes, which makes me chuckle.

"I don't think you, or that ass of yours could handle it." He reaches up pulls me down by the back of my neck, his lips at my ear. "Either shut the fuck up or make love to me until I can't walk, because I've got no underwear on under this shirt and you having no clothes on isn't helping my boner."

When he pulls away his eyes are black and red, his free hand slowly removing the towel around my waist. "Besides, knowing you and your temper, you should still be upset. Show me how angry you are, or are you an triple s ranked ghoul for nothing?" I smirk and placed my hands on his hips, walking him backwards until he's laying on my bed.

"That look in your eyes is arousing enough" I whisper, taking my shirt off of him. "Then show me how aroused you are" he whispers back, licking his lips. I attack his neck with my lips, sucking and nibbling, eventually biting in certain places when his moans start to get louder.

"Oh, I'll show you just how aroused I am, Ayato Kirishima."

~

Next Chapter:

>Autistic Male Reader X Red {Pokemon}<

See y'all soon

~ Tae