Male Reader x Yuu Nishinoya (Haikyuu)

Requested By: Otxku_dude

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

I sat on what I guess was my bed. It was very soft and most of all comfortable. But, that was the last thing on my mind. What I was really worried about, was school. It was currently the weekend, Saturday to be exact. And even though I had today, and tomorrow off, Monday wouldn't leave my mind.

You see, going to a school where everyone is normal really sucks when you have a disability like mine. It makes me feel like I'm already an outsider. Then there's the fact that everyone else thinks the same thing as I do. I know because all of my other senses work better everyone elses.

I can hear exactly what they say, rather they're across the hall, or near me in one of my classes. I'm not deaf, if that's what they think, I know exactly what they think of me because they just can't keep their mouths shut. They don't know when to shut up and mind their business. They can't mind their own business because they're to hung up on everyone elses.

"Did you hear? The new kid can't see."

"Yeah right, like a kid like that would come here."

"He's probably faking it."

"He most likely just wants attention."

"Do you think if I threw a paper at him he would know where it landed?"

"He's lying. He knows he can see."

"I don't know why he's faking it."

"It's really dumb to act like he can't see anything."

"Maybe he just likes it when people laugh at him."

"I knew there were extreme ways to gain attention, but that is the icing on the cake."

"Why do people feel bad for him?"

"He should stop faking it."

"It makes him look bad."

"He's such an idiot."

"I feel like he should jump in a ditch."

"He should just die."

They say more then that but, everything else is harsher. I cried myself to sleep one night, remembering everything they said to me. I can feel tears brim the corner of my eyes right now, but I don't want to cry. I don't want to cry over things I know arn't true. And in all honesty, I hate crying.

I hate how weak and vulnerable crying makes me feel. It makes me hate not only the people who said something about me, but it makes me hate myself. I hate myself when I cry over things that arn't true. I know there's no point to it, but I can't help but not cry. Even though I hate it, it just feels right to.

I hate showing my emotions. I'm one of those people who keep every single thing to themselves and hide every emotion their feeling behind either a blank expression or a small smile. I like being by myself with no one bothering me and making me go places when I'd rather just stay at home, lay in bed and either listen to music or sleep the day away.

But, things changed when I met the one and only Yuu Nishinoya. It was around the time I just got transfered to Karasuno because the bullying at my other school had gotten too bad. I was trying my best to memorise every nook and cranny of the school because I'd be attending all my classes the next day. I heard voices around me and tried to steer clear of the people talking. But sadly, I bumped into one of them.