Seme Male Reader x Jealous Uke Sasuke (Naruto)

Requested By: kawaiigurl101230

~

Sasuke Uchiha's p.o.v

I woke up in a hospital like place, the walls and the sealing white as snow. I looked around to see everything was a plane dull gray, nothing at all beautiful about it. Everything feels like a dream now. Losing my parents, finding out my brother killed the clan and finally knowing that I am alone. Silent tears fell from my eyes as my thoughts consumed me. I sat up and wiped my face, slowly standing up. My balance was a bit off but I eventually got everything under control.

I walked up to the door and opened it to see some kid around my age standing in front of it with his fist raised. He quickly put his hand down and avoided eye contact, scratching his cheek. "They said there were no other kids here my age" he said shyly, a blush covering his cheeks. I just looked at him though, not really knowing what to say. He walked up to me and looked into my eyes, sadness showing in them.

"Mom and dad said I was weak so they left me behind. They said I was a disgrace to the family and that I should die. Do you think it's true?" He asks sadly and my eyes widen. I shake my head and he smiles slightly, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you" he says happily, pulling away from me to look into my eyes. "Can we be friends?" He asks hopefully and I slowly nod, a small smile forming on my face while a huge one grows on his.

^

He's frowning at me. Damn it, I knew I should have left this damn village earlier. "Please don't go Sasuke" he says pleadingly, tears forming in his eyes. 'Damn it' I think to myself as I turn around. 'If I keep looking at him, not only will I regret the decision to go, I'll probably just stay here with him. "You know why I have to (M/N)" I say back, speaking slowly so my voice won't crack. "B-sut if you leave, I'll be alone all over again" he stutters, causing my breath to hitch.

I slowly turn around to see him looking at me, tears falling down his eyes. I bite my lip to keep the tears that are forming in my eyes from falling. I walk up to him and pull him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my chin on his head. "I am sorry (M/N)" I say with a pause, "but this is something I have to do." He let's out a small noise before wrapping his arms around my neck, his face buried into my chest. "I-i don't want you to go" he whispers, his fingers running through my hair. "I know" I whisper back, rubbing his back.

"Sasuke" he says softly, pulling away from me. His face is red and puffy, and his eyes are filled with determination. "Yes?" I ask curiously, my eye brow raised slightly. "I want you to promise me something" he says seriously, a bead of sweat falling from my temple. "What is it (M/N)?" I ask, staring into his bright (E/C) eyes. "Promise that you'll find me and that we'll be together after everything is said and done."

I look down at him with a slight smile on my face and peck his lips softly, staring into his eyes. I remove one of his arms around my neck and wrap my pinky fingers around his, placing my forehead on his, still looking into his eyes. "I promise to find you after I have killed my brother, I promise to make you mine once I find you again, I promise to be with you to until the day I die when we reunite and I promise to protect you with my life once I see you again." He let's out a shaky sigh and nods his head, pulling me into a passionate kiss.