Jealous Male Reader x Obito Uchiha (Naruto)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

How do you tell the person that you love, that you still love them, even after a year of breaking up? Do you pull them aside from other? Do you make a big scene in front of people? Or do you just catch them when they are alone? How do you prove that what they think happened, didn't happen?

How do you prove your innocence for something you know you didn't do. How do you get someone to believe you again? Trust you again? How do you tell the person you love that you were set up? That you actually didn't cheat on them? That what they saw was a total lie? A complete lie? How do you get the person that you love to not hate you anymore?

To look at you like they use to? To smile at you like they use to? To love you, like they use to? How do you know when your heart break is enough? Is it when there's only a few cuts on your wrist? Or is it when there's a lot? To the point where your whole arm is covered in them? From your wrist to the inside of your elbows?

Is it when you've gotten skinner over time? Because you never have an apatite anymore? Like you use to? Is it when you're afraid to look them in the eyes? Because the only look you get from the person you love is a look of hate? And that alone makes if feel like every part of your body has failed you in everything?

What do you do when you see the person you love, in the arms of someone else? Holding someone else? Their eyes on someone? Laughing with someone else? Kissing someone else? Loving...someone else? How can you live knowing that the love that they had for you is now for someone else?

How can you live, when seeing that? How can you cope with the fact thay, the love of your life no longer loves you? How can you not break down everyday, when that sight breaks your heart into tiny little pieces that can never be put back together? How do you know that you're still alive, when the only thing you feel is dead?

That's exactly how life has been since a year ago. Life use to be the greatest thing in the world. I use to pray that I would wake up everyday, and I hoped time would speed up everytime i feel asleep. I felt this way all because of one person, and one person only. And that person being the one that I loved, and still love to this day.

He had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, and his hair was as soft as silk. His sometimes unreadable expression would disappear when we were both alone together, and the way he would smile or laugh when I told the most cornest joke made me feel so carefree. And the way his eyes would look at me, made my heart skip so many beats.

The way he would hug me, and the warmth of thoes hugs. The way he would hold me at night, and the way he would say my name before he went to sleep and after he had woken up. The way he would peck my lips softly, or kiss me passionately. Or even the way his eyes would stare at me, and the way they would just gaze into mine before, during, and after we had just made love.

I miss it all. Every single part of him. But now, he no longer belongs to me, and I no longer belong to him. He belong to another, and I'm slowly dying for seeing how happy he looks everyday. It's killing me to know that everything that was mine, and everything that was his, no longer belong to us anymore. We no longer belong to each other anymore, and that alone, makes me feel dead.

^

I was completely pissed. I wanted to yell and scream at everyone and everything in that room. Especially the two across from me. My brother thought it would be a good idea to get out of the house and get some air. "Face your fears" he said, saying that staying in my room is not going I help my depression.

But, at the same time, I was slowly getting better. I knew I was, I could feel it. But now, looking at Obito and Rin, acting all lovey dovey with each other, has gotten me ten times worse then I was before. I don't even think he's noticed me yet. I wish he would though, but we all know that he's to focused on someone else.

And me, I couldn't help but look at him, and glare daggers at the bitch who was all up on him at the same time. I was clenching and unclenching my hands in pure jealousy, my heart cracking more than it was every time I saw her either kiss his cheek or try to kiss him on the lips.

And I have no idea if it was on accident, or if it was on purpose. But she tilted her head, turned it a little, and looked at me. She looked straight into my (E/C) orbs, with a victorious look in her brown ones. That stare alone made my stomach churn in ways I've never felt before. It gave me the most emptiest and fearful feeling.

And she just, continued to look at me. Her eyes scanning every single part of me. She then lightly chuckled and smirked at me, turning her head towards Obito's direction and nibbling on his earlobe. That action alone made my whole being fall apart, the tears I didn't want to shed welling up in my eyes and falling down my cheeks.

I looked away from the scene playing in front of me and up at the sky. It was gray, the color expressing my current mood. There was thunder going on above, sounding like the cracking of my heart, and the rain falling like the tears that fell from my eyes. But I looked away from the sky, and accidentally met his eyes. Thoes multicolored eyes I'm still in love with.

They looked absolutely beautiful, and so confused at the same time. They were looking at me, and also right through me. It looked like he wanted to walk over to me, and say many things. And I vise versa. But I knew that that would never happen, because nothing that would be said wouldn't matter. It didn't matter if I had prof, or if I had witnesses.

She would feed him lies, any type of lie the human mind could think of. And he would believe it. He would believe it because he was still in love with her. His feelings for her never left, even if he did love me. His love for her over powered the love he had for me. I knew he knew I never cheated, the look that his eyes showed me he knew.

But that no longer matters anymore, it never mattered in the first place. He was finally with the person he's loved for so long. I'll be happy, but broken for him, knowing that she will never feel what he feels for her. And i know that he's hurt too, knowing that she's only with him, to keep him to herself, while she's in love with someone else.

But for now, I'll just give him a broken closed eyed smile, only to open my eyes right after to see just how broken and jealous he is too.

~

Next Chapter:

>Blind Male Reader x Rogue Cheney Part Two {Fairy Tail}<

>Insecure Male Reader x Lyon Vastia {Fairy Tail}<

>Non-Mage Male Reader x Mystogan {Fairy Tail}<

See y'all soon

~ Tae