Uke Neko Male Reader x Seme Yogi (Karneval)

Requested By: Skullcrossbone

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

'There he goes again'

I think to myself as Yogi continues to pay less, and less attention to me. Acting as if I am not here, or never was here in the first place. And the sad thing was, he's the one that invited me here on a date for our anniversary, but that all changed when Gareki showed up out of "no where". Now, Yogi and I have only been dating for a good three months, but I feel like we've been in a relationship for years.

I met him around five years ago, and it felt like love at first sight. I was going through a predicament at the time because I was half cat, but Yogi had gotten me out of it and I was in love with him ever since. Cliche, I know, but the way his violent eyes looked into mine from made me feel hopeful.

After he helped me, I was stuck to him like glue. Going where he went, staying where he stayed. And luckily, he actually didnt mind. My love for him would grow every single day, my heart would beat for him more and more every single minute. But, since I believed my love was one sided, I refused to tell him.

And I was hiding my feelings well. Yes, I would almost get caught because of my own inner jealousy, but I would wave it off and tell him not to worry about me, saying that I just didn't feel good or it was just a neko thing. Thankfully, he'd shrug it off and I'd sigh in relief, thanking every god out there he didn't pay attention.

Until one time Yogi and I had gotten separated from the rest of the group we were traveling with and got stuck fight some guy who had powers similar to Yogi's. Everything was going fine until Yogi almost got stopped in the heart, which caused my body to move before I could tell it to.

I have never seen Yogi look that scared in his life, nor have I seen him that angry. It only took a few more minutes before the he took the guy down and put pressure on my wound. "Hang on (M/N)" he said nervously, which made me smile and close my eyes. "It's fine Yogi-" "it's not fine damn it! Now open your eyes so I know your alive."

I would have opened my eyes if I wasn't so tired, so I just kept them closed and slowly reached up to cup his cheek. "I truly do love you Yogi" I whispered with a smile. I could hear him calling my name but I was really sleepy, so I just decided to fall asleep. I was happy I told him I loved him because I thought I was going to die, but I was proven wrong when I had opened my eyes and sat up, only to be tackled back down.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again!" Yogi yelled, tears falling from his eyes. But all I could do was look at him in confusion, turning my head to the side. He clicked his tongue and crashed his lips on mine, which caused my eyes to widen in shock. He pulled away before I could even process what was going on and glared at me, his hand gently cupping me cheek. "Do you understand?"

I couldn't help but smile to myself after remembering that and looked up to see Yogi laughing. But then a frown grew on my face as I see Gareki smirking at me, his eyes holding mischief and glee. I'm used to this though, Gareki flirting with Yogi, and Yogi too clueless to notice.

He's told me so many times that Gareki is just a friend, but at the same time, I'm not stupid. I could tell way before my feelings for Yogi grew deep that Yogi had feelings for the Raven before he had even met me. And telling me that he's just a friend, makes me even more nervous.

And I'm nervous because I can see the obvious emotion in Gareki's eyes. I see it all of the time. It's the same look Yogi gives me, and sadly, it's slowly drifting away from me and there's nothing I can do about it.

Time skip

Yogi said that he wanted to stay at the restaurant a little while longer. I sadly agreed and left on my own. But it was now ten at night and I knew he should have been back by now. So I took it apon myself to look around and find him. I let out a sigh, knowing he could be anywhere, but I just wanted to know that he was okay, and ask him what time he would be coming home.

I looked all over the place. Places he's taken me, places I thought he would go, places he might think of going. I was honestly worried now. My heart was pounding and I started to run to the last place I haven't been to yet. Luckily it only took a few minutes to get there from where I was.

I walked around for a little before I caught a glimpse of curly blonde hair and a familiar outfit I always see. It caused a huge wave of relief to wash over me as I happily made my way over to him. But, stopped where I was when I saw him.

Why was I so surprised? Why was my mouth parted and why did a quiet gasp leave my mouth? Why did my heart drop and tear into a million pieces? Why did my whole body feel weak and why was my head spinning? I could tell this was going to happen, I was prepared for it, but seeing it happen in front of my eyes caused tears to fall from them.

A broken smile made its way to my face as my ears flatted on top of my head. My tail stopped swaying happily as my hands covered my mouth, a quiet sob leaving me. Many thoughts ran through my head as I slowly looked away, turning on my heel to walk away.

Was I not good enough for you anymore? Did you not want me to be at there today with you in the first place? You said he was just a friend, but here I see the both of you, the two of you up against each other. Both of your lips in a furious lip lock, tongues dancing against each other, hands all over each other.

You told me I would never be hurt again while I was with you, but it was just a promise you couldn't keep. You were too deeply in love with an old crush to truly fall in love with me. So I guess this is goodbye now, even though you said I would never have to say that again.

I should have known better, because my worst fears are coming true. Was this the plan all along? I don't want to believe it was, but, I don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe I was just too broken for you, so broken that you couldn't hold me together any longer. I was probably no good for you anyways.

We are from two different worlds, two different minds that just don't think alike. I'll truly miss you. I loved you with all of my heart, but maybe my love just wasn't enough. I'm sorry, I gave you all I had, but it just wasn't enough. My love wasn't enough for you, and I am truly sorry for that.

I finally understand that you are better off with out me, and you always will be. It hurts. My heart hurts, knowing that I wasn't good enough. I truly wish I could give you the world, give you everything that you wish and dream for. But then I remember, the fear I never wanted to face, but was forced to. Who knew we where both this clueless?

Because I just noticed...

This was a one sided love after all.

~

Next Chapter:

>Special!!<

See y'all soon

~ Tae