Shy Male Reader x Aomine Daiki (Kuroko No Basket)

Aomine Daiki's p.o.v

"What do you mean I can't play?" I asked my teacher, a bit pissed she told me I couldn't play basketball anymore. "Either bring up the D- you have or act like you don't care about it and not play basketball anymore" she said shrugging and I sighed, crossing my arms. "How do you expect me to do that?" I asked sarcastically and she smiled, passing me all of my missing work. "Go to the library and ask for a male named (M/N) (L/N)" she said, dismissing me.

I sighed again and trudged my way up the stairs to the third floor of the school, hopping that's where the library was. Eventually I found my way there and asked one of the librarian's if they knew this mysterious (M/N) (L/N) that my teacher spoke of. They pointed to some boy with his nose deep into a book. He had glasses that fit his face, (E/C) eyes and (H/C) (H/L) hair.

He dressed pretty casual in my opinion but I didn't care about that, I need to pass this damn class. I walked over to the boy and sat across from him with a loud thud, causing the boy to jump slightly. I raised an eyebrow at him while he composed himself and looked up at me, a blush covering his cheeks. "Uhhh, W-what do you w-want?" The guy asked me, stuttering left and right. I basically slammed the papers on the table and smirked at him.

"My teach told me to either get this done correctly or I can't play ball, so you're going to help me got it?" I ask playfully and he sighs, marking his page in the book he was reading while mumbling some words under his breath. "What subject?" He asks, not really stuttering anymore. He has a serious look on his face, which surprised me a bit. "Math" I mumble, still in surprise. He takes the papers from under my hand and looks the papers over, giggling a bit.

"My god, these questions are like two plus two but I'll help you if it gets you away from me faster." Ouch! That hurt me a bit, but oh well, not like I haven't said things like that to people before. And so, we got started on the problems. After about fifteen minutes of trying to get him to do it for me, I gave up and just let him tutor me. Eventually, I started understanding the mental abuse to humans that schools have us learn and I got every single sheet done within two hours.

"Thanks (M/N)" I say with a huge smile and he looks away from me, a huge blush on his face. "Yeah yeah, your welcome" he whispers while scratching his cheek. I pack up my stuff and stand up, my smile getting bigger. "Well, if you see me in that hallways make sure you say hi." With that, I walk away from him and catch my teacher before she has to leave school so I could give her the work. She had a surprised look on her face but hid it with a smile, or so she thought.

That's how things went for a while. I would have a passing grade, would stop doing class work for a while and have (M/N) help me tutor me so I could start passing again. At first he was hesitant to help me, until my teacher said she'd give him extra credit points to help me out, so he agreed. He never did say hi to me in the hallways though, unless I said hi to him, man is he shy.

It was about the fifth time he tutored me is when he stopped being so shy around me, which I was actually happy about. I guess you could say we had gotten really close around the middle of the school year, he was like a bestfriend to me, other than Kuroko anyways. Currently, (M/N) is helping me study again, this time the basketball team will be going to a very important game, and if I don't pass I won't be able to play or practice.

So, (M/N) has took it apon himself to come to my house and force me to study for an upcoming test. "Okay Aomine, do this practice test and I'll see how many questions you get right." I nod my head, confident I was ready. I took the sheet of paper from him, looked at question number one and looked right back at him. "What the hell is this shit?" I asked confused. The witch craft on this paper I tell you.

(M/N) let's out a sigh and points to the question I just seed about, a supportive smile on his face. I sigh and attempt the question anyways, surprised I actually get what it's asking me to do. Eventually, after what felt like forever, I finally finished the paper and handed it to (M/N) with nervousness. He looked it over and checked it with a red pen, making sure to inspect every last detail of the paper.