Seme Male Reader x Uke Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

Requested By: dorkyborklord

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

Flashback

My heart, it was always broken into a million pieces. It didn't matter if I was with others, they'd always leave me behind. That's why I never wanted to fall for someone, but the odds went against me and the complete opposite ended up happening. It all started when I was a child, being abandoned by my parents to fend for myself and left by any friends I made. I eventually learned magic and became a (Power/ Dragon Slayer) mage, becoming an S-class as well.

I was only about fourteen or fifteen at the time though. I was then requested by many guilds in the area to join and take on jobs. But I myself refused at first, I didn't want to be abandoned like I have been in the past. I soon changed my mind though, not like I'd be friends with everyone or anything like that. So, I decided to visit the one I was closest to, which was the one and only Sabor Tooth. The second most strongest guild since the latest grand magic games.

I ended up joining the guild, only going there for job requests and mandatory meetings. I wasn't thrilled about the meetings but it had to be done, so I went. At first, I was keeping to myself like I always have, but then a certain blonde came into the picture to change that. Yeah, he was the "new master" of the guild, but I never actually had a real conversation with him, unless you mention when I joined the guild. Only people I actually talked to was Yukino and Rogue, and that was only when I asked about job requests.

It was my mistake to enter the guild late at night instead of early in the morning like I always do. He was on his so-called throne, staring at everything and anything in his view. Eventually his eyes landed on me and he jumped to his feet, running over to me with a smile on his face. "(M/N), let's go on a job together!!" He exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him like he had three heads. "No thanks" I say, shooing him away from me.

A frown made its way to his face and he bawled his hands into fists. "Why not?" He said childishly and I sighed, annoyed with his behavior. "Because I'm not in the mood to go on a job with you or anyone else in this damn guild." His eyes widened and he smirked at me, holding up a paper in front of my face. "Well too bad, we're leaving now" he replies, taking my hands and dragging me out of the guild. After all of my protesting and violent threats, he still ended up dragging me on a two day mission.

The first day was just me ignoring him the whole time, not really paying attention to him at all. But that night, it was a whole nother ball game. It was going perfectly fine until it was time to sleep, with only one bed. I got a headache from his disagreement on why no one should sleep on the floor. I was turned away from him and put a pillow wall up between us, not in the mood for him near me at all. It's funny how fate works. Around midnight, Sting Eucliffe decided to wake me up from my sleep by straddling my waist and kissing my lips.

I don't think I've ever pushed someone off me that quick. "Ow!!" He yelled at me, rubbing his probably bruised skin. "What was that for?" He asked confused and my eye brows furrowed together, my gaze at him turning into a glare. "Did you really just fucking ask me that?" I ask in an angered tone and he shivers. "W-well, I thought you were sleep-" "so you decided to try a kiss me?" I ask, my eyebrows both raised now.

He quickly shakes his head and crawls toward me, a blush covering his cheeks. "Your lips always look so soft and you looked really warm and-" "excuses excuses" I say, cutting him off again and he shuts his eyes tightly in frustration. "I like you okay" he whispers and I shrug my shoulders. "No idea what you want me to do with that information, but I don't plan on being with you or anyone else, now or in the future." His eyes open wide and he tackles me into a hug, his grip deadly.