Seme Male Reader x Uke Hanta Sero (Boku No Hero Academia)

Hello, my fellow humans! I hope all of you are doing okay with everything that's been going on.  And I know I'm not a person who usually speaks on topics that are happening in the world, but let me just say this. 

If you do not support the Black Lives Matter movement, then feel free to stop reading my content. I am a Person of Color myself, so if you do not support or think that Black Lives Matter, you do not support me. 

Also, All Lives cannot matter if Black Lives do not matter. Do not try and argue with me on this, because I refuse to put up with that. And no, I am not sorry if I sound offensive, or if I sound offended. Because as a Person of Color, racism has always offended me.

Now, with that being said, enjoy the chapter. It's based on modern times and includes smut. Which I haven't written in years, so I'm a bit rusty. There may be some grammar mistakes, but anyway, enjoy.

Request By: life_is_strange13

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

"So what did you want to tell me?!" a very excited fourteen-year-old Sero exclaimed as he rocked back and forth on his feet. I couldn't tell you why Hanta was always so excited. It was like he always had a blast of energy in his system that needed to be released twenty-four seven. This trait about Sero tended to annoy others a lot, but I loved this about him. He was always so energetic and ready for adventure.

It was just one of the many things that I loved about him at the young age of fifteen. Oh who was I kidding, I loved every single thing about Sero. From his dorky haircut, to his bubbly personality, to the jokes that he would tell, to his very huge appetite. Everything that made Hanta himself, I loved. I completely adored him and saw no flaws in him at all.

Now, fifteen is a young age to claim that you are in love with someone, that is something I've come to learn once I started to express how I was feeling to certain people. But I also knew that the emotions that I was feeling weren't childish. They were more than just a phase that I would eventually get over. I knew exactly what I was feeling, even if no one believed me.

"Well, you see, it's something that I've wanted to tell you for a while now." Sero gave me an encouraging smile and stopped rocking back and forth, giving me his full attention. "Well, you see, I love you..." I whispered, my words trailing off. Sero stared at me for a bit before sighing. "Well, I'm happy that you told me. But I don't feel that way when I think of you."

This wasn't surprising to me. I mean, I wasn't as likable or as loveable Hanta was. But it didn't make my heart hurt any less. "Oh..." I whispered, which made Sero give me a smaller smile than before. "But, we can still be friends!!!" Hanta exclaimed, pulling me into his arms as his usual energetic self came back. "Yeah, being friends is, okay with me..."

^

No, it was not okay with me.

If I'm being honest, it was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life.

At first, I had thought that my feelings for Sero would have gone away. At least, that's what I was hoping for. But sadly, we all don't get what we want in life. Because the older that I had gotten, the more I fell in love with him. Which I couldn't understand in the slightest bit because I knew Hanta didn't feel the same way I did about him.

I had found this out three years after I had confessed to him. It was during our senior year of high school, in the school library after school had ended for the day. "So guys, I have an announcement to make!" Sero exclaimed energetically. Bakugou seemed less than impressed with Hanta's energy like he always did.