Seme Male Reader x Uke Jealous Kakashi (Naruto)

You are an Uchiha in this chapter and you also have red eyes and shoulder length hair. Everything else is all you, don't get mad at me because I added some things to your look, please.

Requested By: dawnxash

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

"So, what should I do?" I asked my brother while on the phone, looking down at my nails. "Well, if he's jealous of you say he is, you better get him to admit it" Sasuke states. "You know damn well he won't say he's jealous, we're talking about Kakashi here" I reply back. "Well he's your boyfriend, you better think of something" Sasuke sighs and I chuckle. "I did, I've been ignoring him since his little 'episode' happened," I say sarcastically and I can just feel the smirk on his face.

"Maybe you should just ask Itachi, he's always got the answer for everything" Sasuke states and I laugh. "He sure does but I got to go" I chuckle as I hear the bedroom door open. "Alright, bye and try not ignore him too much" he says and I nod my head. "I make no promises" I reply back and hang up the phone. "(M/N)!" He whispers, but I just look scroll through my news feed. I hear the bedroom door close and feel the bed shift as Kakashi moves toward me. "(M/NNN)~" Kakashi whined, tugging on my sleeve lightly but I just keep ignoring him.

Oh, if you didn't know why I'm ignoring my boyfriend of almost a year, it's because he's been acting really jealous these past few weeks and he's become really possessive. For example, he's been glaring at any and everyone for just looking or talking to me. He's pulled me into hugs and kissed my neck while looking at other people as if to prove a point. And I bet your asking 'what's the problem with that?' Well, here's the problem with that. He tried, key word, tried to threaten some of my friends and family. Even tough everyone laughed it off, I got seriously mad and haven't talked, touched or gave attention to him since it happened. It's been about two weeks and he's been trying to 'gain my love back'.

"(M/NNN)!" He whines again, causing a tick mark to form on my forehead. I look at him from the corner of my eye, my eye brows furrowed. "What?" I ask and he lets out a shaky sigh. "You never pay attention to me anymore" he complains and I turn my attention back to my phone, still able to see his expression. "I'm giving attention to you now aren't I?" I ask. "I love you" he whispers and I let out a deep sigh, putting my phone down on my night stand.

"Come 'mere" I sigh, patting my lap. He quickly makes his way towards me and sits on my lap, his onyx eyes staring into my crimson ones. "This better be that last time this happens got it?" I ask seriously and he nods his head, quickly wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you too" I reply as I wrap my arms around his waist and breathe in his sent, pulling him closer to me. "You need punishment" I whisper seductively in his ear as I nibble on his earlobe and he shivers. "P-please" he stutters and I lick the shell of his ear. "Please what?" I ask, my voice accidentally getting deeper. "Make love to me" he whispers confidently and I squeeze his butt cheeks. "I'm going to devour you."

"A-ah please~" Kakashi moans as I curl my fingers and brush them against his prostate. "I guess your ready" I whisper, removing my fingers. He whines in protest, which makes me smirk. I position myself at his entrance and lean down, my lips at his ear. "Don't be afraid to scream" I whisper, easing myself in. "Ah~hh" Kakashi moans as his entrance basically swallow's my member whole. "You missed my this much?" I asked, looking down at him with my hands on his hips. He looks into my eyes and nods, his hands on both sides of the back my neck. I smile down at him and pull out until my tip is only in, Kakashi's eyes closing in pleasure. My grip on his hips tightening as I slam into him, a loud moan leaving his mouth.

I repeatedly slam into him, loud moans leaving Kakashi's mouth everytime I hit his prostate. "F~faster!" He yells at me, his grip on my neck tightening. I roll my eyes and trust faster into him, leaning down to connect my lips with his. His fingers run through my hair and pull my (H/C) locks, making me groan and slam harder into him. "Ohhh~hh" Kakashi moans while I let out a loud grunt, close to my release. I look down at my loves expression and that alone makes me want to cum. His eyes are squeezed shut, his mouth is wide open with drool running down his cheek, his hair sticking to his face and beads of sweat clinging to his body.

He looks completely recked, which makes me smirk. "MHHHH (M/N)!! Ah~HH" Kakashi moaned as he came on to my chest, his entrance quickly tightening around my member. "Mhh~ Kakashi" I moan into his ear as I release, trusting through my high and his. I collapse onto his chest, my breathing ragged. "(M/N)" Kakashi says, causing me to look up at him. Even though he's breathing hard he has a huge smirk on his face, which makes me smirk too. "Round two?"

~

Next chapter:

> Seme Male Reader x Naruto and Minato <

See y'all soon

~ Tae