Seme Abusive Male Reader x Abused Uke Toru Oikawa (Haikyuu)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Requested by: The_Black_Knight

~

Toru Oikawa's p.o.v

Some would say I was crazy for staying with him, but I say other wise. I could always see the regret in his eyes, the part of him others couldn't. They see him as a monster, a person who really doesn't love me, but I knew differently. I knew who he really was, and he was not what others thought of him. He was kind, passionate, selfless, protective, and more.

Everyone thinks of him as the opposite though. Like he only cares about himself, or that he does things in life for his own benefit. I knew it wasn't true, so why couldn't others understand that? What? He hits me and now he's the worse person on the planet? It's not like he's hit me that much either, I just bruise easily. That's not a lie either. I got hit with a volley ball on my arm and my whole bicep was bruised purple for a week.

Mind you, it wasn't even spiked that hard. Sure, (M/N) could take things too far sometimes, but I still love him. No one can take that away from me, I mean, how can you tell someone that they're not going to love someone because they arn't good for them? I care what no one says, not even my friends can stop me from loving him. They tried every single thing in the book to try and get us to break up once they saw a bruise.

Mind you, that was when he gripped my wrist to hard when we were passionately making love to each other. Gosh, you'd think an accident would be fine, but no, they went over board and confronted him about it. I knew he didn't mean to, but he grabbed my arms to hard after they left and told me how much I was his and how much he was mine.

How he loved me and would never hurt me on purpose, only, his grip on my arms was getting tighter and tighter as he telling me everything. He pulled me into a hug, saying he couldn't live without me if I left, saying that he wouldn't know what to do, how he'd no longer have a reason to live.

"I love you (M/N), I could never leave you." No one understands how happy he was to hear those words come out of my mouth, I was just happy that he told me he loved me over, over and over again that day. He held gently, but tightly, like he never wanted to let me go, which I honestly didn't mind at all.

But, all that changed when he started to get stressed out. From his job to my friends bothering him, he'd come home looking tired as ever. Every single thing bothered him, no matter how small. If the bed wasn't made, if the dishes weren't washed, if clothes weren't washed. I could understand that though, dirty stuff irked me just as much as it irked him.

But he started to yell and scream about it, like everything I did was nothing to him. I didn't know what to say, I was speechless because after yelling at me a few times, he stopped apologizing. He'd yell and scream, acting like I didn't even have feelings, the ones he was hurting.

Soon, he ended up hitting me. It was so quick that I didn't really know what to say. He'd apologize every single time, no matter the time, place, if we were with anyone. He'd just say sorry right then and there, telling me I could leave him at anytime in the relationship and he wouldn't stop me.

I'd hug him and tell him the same words I said before. "I love you (M/N), I could never leave you." No matter how much he hit me, yelled or cursed at me and apologized, I never left him. No matter how much he told me I could leave and never come back, I just stayed with him.

"We should break up Toru." His words still echo through my head everyday, and so do my actions. Yeah, I was the one yelling at him this time. Yelling and screaming out at him, tears just running down my cheeks. "Why would you want to break up (M/N)?! I don't want you to-" "IM NOT HEALTHY ENOUGH FOR YOU."

I know what he meant, but I couldn't stand the idea of him leaving. It didn't matter how much I begged and pleaded, he walked past me and started packing all of his things. No matter how much I tried to stop him, he'd ignore me and keep packing. I was damn near breaking down, hyperventilating at the thought of us no longer being together.

"Please just listen to me-" he cut me off with his lips. They were quivering, his hands were shaking, his heart was beating so fast. He picked me up by my legs and gently pushed my back against the wall, our lips never parting. It was only a few minutes after when we were fully naked and making love on our bed.

"(M/N)~ Ahh~" I grabbed onto him like it was my last time holding him. Just calling, screaming, moaning out his name. "Toru~" (M/N) moaned softly, realising everything into the condom he hand on. I could feel him pull out, but I kept my arms around his neck, so desperate for him not to leave me.

We ended up going until we tired ourselves out, I could remember him telling me how much he loved me as I was falling asleep in his arms, I knew he was crying like I was. "Promise me you'll find someone better than me" he whispered as he kissed my tears away, only for more to fall.

I pulled him into a kiss, hopefully getting him to understand that I wanted no one else, just him, and only him. We took a shower together that night, cuddling in the bed we use to share. I wish I never fell asleep that night, because when I woke up the next morning, he was gone.

I jumped out of bed and ran all throughout the apartment looking for him, until I saw a note on the fridge. I dropped to my knees and cried. Screaming and sobbing, calling out his name. My heart was breaking, it was shattering into a million pieces. "Come back! Please (M/N)! COME BACK!!"

"Dear Toru,

I love you, but you deserve better then anything I could ever give you.

(M/N)

~

Enjoy the holidays!!!

Next chapter:

> Uke Nerd Male Reader x Sting Eucliffe {Fairy Tail}

~See y'all soon

~ Tae