Non-Quirk Male Reader x Todoroki Shouto (Boku No Hero Academia)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

I was nervous. Completely and utterly nervous. Why? Is something a random person would ask me. And the answer was simple. My crush, or also known as the love and light of my life of over five years has invited me out to lunch. I know, a very long time to like, or love someone without them knowing. But that's why my nerves are messing with me. Because I plan to finally plan on confessing to him.

I safely make my way across the street after walking from my apartment complex for about ten minutes or so and stand in front of the doors of the restaurant Todoroki wanted me to meet him at. I let my mind try to calm itself and my heart down with confident words and happy thoughts as I reach for the doorknob and open the door with a shaky sigh.

I look around for a few seconds before a head of red and white hair come into view. Letting out another shaky sigh, I gently rub my hands together in nervousness as I make my way over to him. Why my feet decided to take their time, I have not one clue. But what I can say is that the closer I got to him, the more nervous and less confident I became.

"Hey, Shouto...." I said softly, trailing off a bit as I sat down. He gave me his usual half smile that made my heart skip a beat and picked up one of the many menus on the table. "Happy you're finally here, now I can finally eat." A nervous laugh escaped me as I scratched the nape of my neck and picked up a menu.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to take long." Todoroki chuckled a bit and waved his hand at my behavior. "Calm down (M/N), I'm only joking with you. No need to be so tense." Oh if only you knew.....My thoughts said to themselves as a nervous smile appeared on my face. But instead of opening my mouth and embarrassing myself any further I decided to look at food options.

"The chicken, pasta alfredo......what about you?" I asked curiously, which made him nod in consideration. "Kind of wants a burger." And soon enough, a waitress came over and took our orders for drinks and food. After that, it was just us discussing regular topics, like Todoroki's opinion on being a pro-hero and my opinion on how I felt about work a regular job.

"It gets boring after a while.....same old stuff every day. But I assume you don't have that issue." Todoroki smirked and shook his head. "No, I don't. But seeing the same things every day isn't too bad." I raised a brow at him and rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that." Shouto let out a light laugh at that, which made me blush a bit. Luckily the waitress came with our food, saving my ass from any questions he might have about my flustered state.

I hurriedly picked up my soft drink and took a few sips to try and cool myself down before putting it back down and staring at Todoroki. He was staring out of the window for a few seconds before he turned back to me and gave me a small smile. I gave him a nervous one, seeing as my nerves were starting to act up again.

I took a deep breath and intertwined my fingers together under the table. "Shouto...." I whispered, not meet his eyes when he looked at me. "Hmm? What's wrong?" he asked, concern laced in his voice. I let out a heavy breath and gulped down my saliva before I opened my mouth to speak. "I have something to tell you..." I trailed off, and by his body movements, he seemed worried.

And just as I opened my mouth to speak, something immediately cut me off. "Shouto, sorry I'm late! I hope you didn't eat too much without me." My head snapped towards the voice, only to see some other male now sitting next to Shouto. And by sitting next to him, you mine as well say on him with how close they were. I raised a brow and looked at Todoroki who just gave me his usual half smile.

"Hello! My name is Midoriya! It's nice to finally meet you!!" The male before me exclaimed, but all I could do was continue to look at Todoroki with a confused expression. "(M/N), Izuku here is the reason why I invited you. I wanted you to meet him." I continued to give Shouto a confused expression until he opened his mouth again.

"(M/N), I want to officially introduce you to Izuku Midoriya, or as most know him, and now you do, as my boyfriend." I couldn't tell you what had happened, but it felt like time had stopped. My heart had dropped and it felt like my world was turning upside down. "W-what?" I questioned, trying to confirm the words that just left his mouth.

"Y-yeah, we've been dating for a few months now. We wanted to-" my mind cut him off before he could even finish his second sentence. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore like there was something heavy on my chest and I couldn't get it off. There was a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes as I began to fully register the information that just slapped me in the face.

"-/N)...(M/N)?" I looked up to see both of the males in front of me staring at me with confused expressions. "W-what?" I asked, blinking so none of my tears would fall. "I wanted to know what you wanted to tell me before Izuku got here." I looked down at my lap and looked at my hands. They looked blurry and far away, which is exactly how I felt.

But before I knew it, I shot up from my seat, startling both of them and a few customers around us. "S-sorry. I-I just remembered that I.....have something important to do that I.....can't miss." And with that, I high tailed it out there with tears violently streaming down my cheeks and my feet taking me all the way back to my apartment complex until I could slam the door behind me.

I leaned against the door, sliding down it an landing on the floor after a few seconds. I pulled my legs up against me and hugged my knees against my chest, a few more tears falling from my eyes. I heard the sound of shuffling feet and the sound of a door opening, which revealed my roommate. Who's curious expression was then replaced with a concerned one.

He ran up to me and helped me up, gently pulling me into a hug. "I'm so stupid..." I whispered against him, the tears falling from my eyes staining his shirt. A pair of warm rough hands cupped my cheeks and tilted my head up. A pair of soft crimson eyes stared into mine, which somehow calmed me. "No ones is stupid for falling in love. Sometimes we just wait a little bit to go after what we want till its too late."

Bakugou then squeezed my shoulders gently and tilted his head towards my room. I sighed and let my feet lead me into my room. It felt like I was in a mode of auto piolet as I changed out of my clothes and into pajamas, crawled into bed, and hugged myself. A few minutes later after me just staring out of the window, Bakugou walked in and laid down, pulling me into a hug.

"Do you think it'll stop hurting so much?" I asked, a few more tears leaving my eyes. "Do you want it to?" he asked seriously. I turned around and snuggled into him, which made him wrap his arms around me. "Yes..." I said seriously, trailing off. "Then all you can do now is to try and let him go." I shut my eyes closed and bawled his shirt into my hands.

"But I don't want to..." "I know (M/N)" Bakugou whispered with a pause, "I know." I found Katsuki's actions weird. Usually, he'd tell me to get over things, and that whatever I was crying over or pissed at is something I would get over eventually. But when I heard a sniffle leave him, I understood why. "I found out today too." At first, I was confused, but then my mind put two and two together.

After that, we were both silent. It was a silence that spoke unneeded words that made us feel as comfortable and as peaceful as we could be. Was it weird that both of us were going through the same thing and finding out differently? Yes, but no. But now, that didn't matter. Because the man who had stolen my heart, was stolen by the man who had stolen Katsuki's. And the funny part was, both of them didn't even know it.

~

I hope you enjoyed. And might I just say thank you. Thank you for what? You might be asking...well, it's simple. THANK YOU FOR NINE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS. It means so much to me that all of you follow me for your own reasons and are here for me like I am here for you. Like I always say, my PM's are always open if you need me. But for now, I'll be off and I'll see you next chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share.

Next Chapter:

>Depressed Male Reader x Kirishima Eijirou {Boku No Hero Academia}<

>Male Reader x Yandere Izuku Midoriya {Boku No Hero Academia}<

>Male Reader x Shinichi Izumi {Parasyte: The Maximum}<

>Yandere Male Reader x Juuzou Suzuya {Toyko Ghoul}<

>Male Reader x Yandere Itachi Uchiha {Naruto}<

See y'all soon

~ Tae