3x07 - Ghost World

Picture of Lex Branson

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi is tied to a chair. A fireplace stoker in her chest. Her ring is on the floor. Mason is watching her.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me"

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Mason asks even though Demi can't see or hear her.

"Oh, Stella" Demi says, thinking it's Stella that has done this to her. "Low blow, Stella. Low blow"

Stella appears "What the hell happened to you?"

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it"

"I didn't do this" Stella tells her.

"Quite screwing around!"

"I didn't" She checks the chains "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yep"

Stella removes the iron stick. Demi screams. Stella begins to remove the chains but stops and leaves. Mason is watching them.

"Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself" Demi calls out sarcastically.

Mason opens the curtains so the sunlight can enter the room. Demi screams as her skin burns.

**********

Town Square

Carlisle is helping Benny to hang lanterns from the trees. Demi pulls up near them in her car. "Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Viktor Donovan"

"What do you mean, why?" Benny asks.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost"

"What?"

"And why would you think that?" Carlisle asks her.

"Maybe because she chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu"

Carlisle looks at Benny "I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people"

"They can't"

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it" Demi drives away fast with her tires squealing.

**********

Old Witch House

Benny is still casting the spell. There's wind everywhere in the room. Everything moves.

"Benny, I don't like this. Benny..." Carlisle says nervous. Suddenly someone grabs Benny's hands. It's his grandmother. "Oh, my god. Is that your...?"

Benny looks shocked "Grams"

**********

Mystic Grill

Eliot enters the restrooms and sees Jemma and Aaron kissing.

"Aaron?"

Aaron looks surprised.

**********

Street

Stella is walking down a street and sees Lex's reflection in a car window. She turns around and he's standing before her.

"Lex!"