2x07 - Masquerade

Picture of their outfits

(Skipping some episodes...sorry)

Salvatore Boarding House

Carlisle is sitting on the couch. Demi gives him a glass of blood. "Here"

"I'm still shaking" He drinks.

Stella arrives "What happened?"

"Go ahead, tell her. You're gonna love this" Demi comments.

"I saw Kasper today" Carlisle tells Stella.

"Where?"

"At the grill. I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Macy"

"Skip the teen drama and get to it" Demi says annoyed.

"what was the message?" Stella asks.

"Tell Demi and Stella that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood."

"Tell her the rest of it" Demi demands.

"Tonight, at the masquerade ball"

"He wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw him off guard" Stella says.

"He's running scared. What he did to Jensen was desperate. He's out of tricks" Demi grins.

"We can't underestimate him. We have to play this smarter than him"

"Can we just give him the moonstone so he'll leave?" Carlisle asks.

"No, Kasper's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill him, tonight" Demi comments.

"You're not gonna kill him" Stella tells her.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap"

"You're not gonna kill him" Stella repeats.

"Really?"

"Because I am"

**********

Carlisle opens the front door and Benny is there "Hey, come on in"

"I got Stella's message"

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you" Stella tells him. Benny sees Demi and Thea talking and he sees that there are a lot of weapon on the table. "What's going on?"

Jemma arrives "We're gonna kill Kasper"

"I can explain" Stella tells him.

"Please"

"we're...gonna kill Kasper"

Thea shows the weapon to everybody "This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in a different size. For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready" She fakes killing a vampire. Demi and Stella look at each other.

"You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire"

**********

Everyone is in the living room. "Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Thea asks them.

"No, I need you to stay with Eliot. I don't want him to know about this" Stella tells her.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure he doesn't leave my sight"

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand" Stella tells everybody.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Carlisle" Demi looks at Carlisle accusingly.