3x12 - The Ties That Bind

(Picture of Justin Chambers as Dr. Matthew Fell)

Cemetery

Benny is walking through a cemetery. He passes a gravestone reading "Sheila Bennet beloved grandmother", then one reading "Amelia Bennet" then another reading "The memory of Ernestine Bennet" He sees a coffin sitting above ground and places his hand on it.

Colette appears behind him, and he turns around to face her "I figured out how to open it. Can you?" Colette rushes towards Benny and bites him.

Benny wakes up in the coffin. He uses his cell phone's screen to illuminate the inside of the coffin. He screams for help and bangs on the coffin. "Let me out! Please! Oh my god, oh my god! Fes patrus tribum, melan versa, et vasa quisa, exu quisa!"

He bangs furiously on the coffin. He hears footsteps outside the coffin "Hey! I'm in here! I'm in here! I'm in here!" A woman opens the coffin.

**********

Old Witch House

Benny and Eliot are standing in front of the coffins. "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message"

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time" Eliot tells him.

"Stella thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Colette could threaten people to get the information out of you" Benny says.

"So, these are the rest of her family?"

"Yeah. Elinor and two others. This one...is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Colette"

Stella enters "What the hell are you doing?"

"I needed him to know about the coffin" Benny defends himself.

"And I needed you to keep him out of it, Benny"

"So what are you gonna do, Stella? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Eliot mocks her.

"Don't tempt me, Eliot"

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stella. And I need Eliot to help me find her"

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Stella asks.

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Benny pulls a photo out of his pocket and shows Eliot.

"Oh my god, Benny"

Stella looks at the photo "Who is this?"

"It's my mom" Benny reveals.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Benny and Eliot are searching through a pile of driver license records for Benny's mother Abby. They're looking through the records of everyone who is named Abby Bennet.

"Los Alamitos?" Eliot gives Benny the record for a woman named Abby Bennet Wilson.

"Too old"

"Honolulu?"

"I wish. How many of these are there?" Benny asks.

"A lot. I asked the sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennet in the country"

"I know we haven't been able to really...that things had been weird, because of Jemma, so, thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with" Benny tells him.