2x14 - Crying Wolf

Picture of Eliot Gilbert

Forbes Residence

Eliot's cell phone goes off, waking up the trio of guys. Carlisle promptly pushes Eliot out of bed. "Go away!"

"Unf" Eliot lands on the floor and looks back up at Carlisle, angrily. He crawls across the floor towards his phone and takes it off the dresser. "Hello?" He answers the phone.

Carlisle and Benny look over at Eliot from Carlisle's bed, both incredibly annoyed with being awaken "Shh!" "Eliot!"

Eliot drags himself out of Carlisle's room and continues his conversation in the hallway. "How was the slumber party?" Stella asks.

"Good and much needed" He changes to flirtatious "When can you and I have one?"

"Mmm. That can be arranged" Stella hums.

"Okay. Now. Today. Take me far, far away"

"Even with everything that's going on?" Stella asks.

"Because of everything that's going on" Eliot corrects her.

"And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging with your mother who just got into town?"

"Uh, this has everything to do with that"

"Well, in that case, where would you like to go?" Stella asks.

Eliot smiles.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Andy checks his watch and puts on his jacket as he walks down the stairs. Demi follows behind him, carrying his scarf.

"I'm late. This is such a crazy day" He looks in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs "I'm, uh, covering the historical society's high tea" Andy has a bandage over his bite mark on his neck.

"Ooh! Thrilling" Demi says sarcastically, throwing the scarf up.

They walk together down the main hallway leading to the front door. "Yeah. It's for some visiting writer. She's writing a book on small-town Virginia. It's a big snooze"

"Writer? What's her name?" Demi asks.

"Uh, Elinor Smith"

"Smith. She's using Smith?" Andy looks at himself, yet again, in a different mirror. Demi places the scarf around his neck and ties it. "Okay. You have your story straight in your mind, right?"

"I can't say that you bit me or drank my blood, just that we hit it off and I really like you. You are terrific, though. You're sweet, funny, you're honest"

Demi smiles, places her hands on either side of his head, and compels him "And you're falling hard"

"You might be the one"

"Perfect" Demi opens the front door for Andy. Thea, not having knocked yet, stands on the front porch. "Have a great day, honey" Demi kisses him. They pull apart and Andy walks out the front door, acknowledging Thea.

"Oh. Hey, Althea. Later" Andy gets in his car and leaves. Demi waves goodbye to him. Thea moves to stand in front of Demi. "My new boyfriend. Andy Starr, action news"

"It's not called action news" Thea comments.

"I know. I just like saying it. Come on" Thea enters. Demi shuts the door behind her and leads Thea into the parlor. "So, Jane Gilbert gave me this to kill Elinor"