2x13 - Daddy Issues

Picture of Jane Gilbert

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella and Demi are in Stella's bedroom. "You brought back Jane Gilbert? That was your big save Eliot move?" Demi asks.

"I went to go look for Isaac, and I got Jane instead. She said she can help us, and we're desperate" Stella explains.

"We're not that desperate, Stella. That chick tried to barbecue me!"

"Demi, Benny's new witch friend is working with Elinor, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed. Eliot is putting all of his faith into some deal that he made with Elinor to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elinor? I don't trust her. She's an original, she can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill her, because apparently, she can't die!" Stella rants.

"I'm still waiting for the part where Jane Gilbert is the answer"

"She knew about the sacrifice, Isaac told her. She said she knew of a way to keep Eliot safe"

"And how do we do that?" Demi asks.

"She's not talking. At least not to me anyway"

"Great work Stella. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems"

"Hey, I'm sorry about Ross" Stella tells her.

"Whatever. I knew the man for five minutes"

"And you cared about him after five minutes. I wonder what that means?"

"It means I care, Stella. It means I'm changing, evolving into a woman capable of greatness. Better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero-hairdo of my own, and steal your thunder" Demi teases her, she leaves.

Stella receives a text from Carlisle reading "911 NOW"

**********

Forbes Residence

Carlisle lets Stella in. "What's wrong?" She asks.

"Taylor knows about you and Demi. She knows that Demi killed Mason. I didn't say a word" Carlisle explains.

"It's that guy, Julian. He had a run-in with Demi"

"Taylor was so upset. The look on her face, she was so betrayed" Carlisle admits, guilty.

"Wow, this is bad"

"You're not gonna tell Demi, are you?" Carlisle asks worried.

"No! she already wants to kill her. She thinks all werewolves should die, and she's not wrong to think that, Carlisle. I mean, what if Taylor tries to retaliate? She has every right to. She could get herself killed"

"Well, we're not gonna let that happened. We have to get to her and reason with her before she does something stupid. You have to talk to her. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? She and I...we're friends" Carlisle tells her.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Demi arrives, and Eliot lets her in. "Where's Jane?"

"She's not here, she left. I don't know where she went. She just blew in, announced to Jensen that she's my mom, and then took off" Eliot tells her.

"That's public knowledge now?" Demi asks.

"Apparently?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Jensen's head spinning, but I'm okay?" Eliot assures her.