2x01 - The Return

Picture of Kasper Pierce

Gilbert Residence

Eliot enters the kitchen to find Jane on the floor, bleeding badly. He rushes over to her and tries to stop the bleeding. He grabs the phone and calls 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi, I – I need an ambulance to 2104 Maple Street" Eliot says panicked.

"Behind you" Jane whispers, seeing Kasper behind Eliot watching them.

"What?"

"Behind you!"

Eliot turns around and gasps but he sees no one there. He grabs the bloody knife and cautiously approaches the hallway. Kasper speeds around, frightening Eliot, before he runs out the door. Eliot is terrified, and then he remembers Jemma.

"Jemma!" He races up the stairs to her room "Jemma! Jemma!" He finds her unconscious on her bed "Please, Jemma, wake up!" Eliot shakes Jemma frantically and she wakes up.

**********

Jane is taken away in the ambulance. Stella arrives at the house. The officer tries to keep Stella from entering.

"She's okay" Eliot tells the officer before Stella follows him upstairs to Jemma's room.

"What happened?" Stella asks.

"She said that Aaron gave her his blood and then she took these pills and now... I mean she looks fine but then again so do you. So, I just...I don't know" Eliot explains.

Stella takes Jemma's face in her hands and examines her eyes "Look at me"

"I'm fine, okay? I feel exactly the same"

"Should I call a paramedic up here? What should I do?" Eliot asks.

"No, she's fine" Stella looks at Jemma's eyes.

"You mean I'm not a vampire? Damn it"

"Don't say that Jemma! Jem, why would you want that?" Eliot asks shocked.

"Did you hear about Aaron, what happened to him tonight? He's dead" Jemma explains.

"Jemma, Jemma. Come here, sit down" Stella pushes Jemma back down on the bed. She grabs her face in her hands and make her look at her. "I am very sorry about Aaron but it's very important that you listen to me right now. With every passing moment, Aaron's blood is leaving your system. If you try to kill yourself right now, you could really die"

Jemma looks away.

"Hey!" She slaps her "Do you understand me?!"

"Stella..." Eliot warns her.

"Yeah, I understand" Jemma answers.

"Good" Stella gets up and starts next to Eliot.

"What about the pills that she took?" Eliot asks.

"She didn't take enough to die so Aaron's blood actually healed her of that" Stella explains.

A policeman knocks on the doorframe of Jemma's room. "Mr. Gilbert?"

"I'll be right there" Eliot tells him.

"You need to be at the hospital" Stella says.

"But..."

"No, no, no, I'll stay here with Jemma"

"No, I don't need a babysitter" Jemma tells them.

"Yes, you do" Eliot tells her.