3x22 - The Departed

Picture of Eliot Gilbert

Hospital

Eliot wakes up in a hospital bed at night and looks around. Later when he's asleep, Matthew and Jemma are outside his room, observing him.

"He's gonna be fine. He got a little banged up today, hit his head, but it was just a slight concussion, nothing to worry about" Matthew assures her.

"But he collapsed, there was blood"

"Honestly, Jemma, he's okay. He's just...he's been through a lot. Is there anyone you want to call?"

**********

Road

Demi and Stella are driving towards the Atlantic to dump Colette's body. Jemma has called them from the hospital. "You did what?"

"I took him to the hospital. When you find your brother unconscious, you call 911" Jemma tells them.

"Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal!" Demi snaps.

"Every remaining original is gonna want Eliot dead to stop Althea. He's a sitting duck in there" Stella tells her.

"Well, Matthew wants to keep him here for observation"

"Jemma, get Eliot home, we're on our way" Demi hangs up on her, "Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest sister on earth?"

"You know one of us needs to keep moving, right? If Colette really is the sire of our bloodline, we need to keep her body hidden before Althea finds her, kills her, and we all end up dead" Stella tells her.

"Our life is one, big, proverbial coin toss"

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is lying on the couch again, while Macy and Stella are cooking in the kitchen. "I'm being over coddled. I feel completely fine"

"You're on house arrest. You're supposed to be coddled" Stella tells him.

"Wouldn't it be smarter if we just got you the hell out of town?" Macy asks.

"And do what? Go on the run for the rest of my life? No thank you" Eliot gets up, "And I'm not an invalid. I'm done with the couch" Eliot leaves the room.

"Stella" Eliot calls out. Stella and Macy look towards the front doorway. The front door is wide open, and Elinor is standing in front of Eliot.

"Elinor"

"Hello again"

**********

Elinor, Macy, Stella and Eliot are together in the kitchen. "All we need is to take that stake away from her. Once she's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the earth and Althea will follow us"