3x06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Picture of Macy Donovan

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is wide awake in his bed, his alarm goes off. It's 5:15 am. He gets up and looks in the mirror. He looks at the bite mark on his neck and covers it with make up he got from Jemma. He goes out of his room and sees Althea walking slowly downstairs. "Good morning"

Althea doesn't answer, she seems to have a hangover.

**********

High School

Eliot, Carlisle and Benny are in front of the school. Eliot has a scarf around his neck "Here we are. Senior year" Carlisle comments.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Benny asks.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on" Carlisle tries to stay positive.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my girlfriend is seeing the ghost of her dead boyfriend's hinder this experience?" Benny asks.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my girlfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day"

"Today's out anniversary. Technically, Stella and I met on the first day of school last year" Eliot tells them.

"Yeah. You win" Carlisle tells him.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Benny asks him.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life" Carlisle and Benny look at each other and follow Eliot.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi goes down the stairs. There are two dead girls on the floor at the foot of the stairs. She walks over them and enters the living room and Stella is there with a few girls and boys. They're playing twister and there's blood on the twister mat.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please" Alexandra gives Stella her hand and she turns it and bites her wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug" Demi tells her sister.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, sister. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stella holds up the spinner used in the game.

"So this is what Colette had in mind when she compelled you to protect Eliot?"

"These people are helping me be all that I can be"

Someone knocks on the door. Demi goes and opens the front door. It's Richard, he enters with shopping bags "Where's Stella?"

"Who the hell are you?" Demi asks him.

"She left me here. My sister actually left me here"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care" Stella tells him.

"You're Colette's brother?" Demi asks him.

"Richard. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying here" Stella tells him.

Richard then looks at Demi but she doesn't say anything "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself" He goes toward the stairs.

"So I guess he's staying here" Stella smiles mockingly at Demi.