2x10 - The Sacrifice

Picture of Zoey Deutch as Jemma Gilbert

Gilbert Residence

Eliot awakens from his slumber when he hears a noise coming from inside the house. His bedroom door is slightly ajar. Eliot lays back down, turns over in his bed, and shuts his eyes.

In the bathroom, a towel is rustled by movement. Jonas appears in the doorway, looking at Eliot. Eliot is jostled out of bed, once again, when he hears a door slamming loudly. He sits up in his bed. Jonas has disappeared from the bathroom.

Eliot gets out of bed and slowly walks across his room. He quietly opens his ajar door and walks out onto the landing. Eliot looks around for anything suspicious and quietly approaches Jemma's room, looking in through her ajar door.

Suddenly, Eliot hears a noise from behind her. He gasps and spins around. Althea, in her underwear with a men's shirt, has also been startled by Eliot's unexpected appearance on the landing. Eliot and Thea both try to catch their breath after the scare.

"Eliot. Ahem" Thea uses one hand to closes her shirt.

"I heard something" Eliot tells her.

Thea chuckles nervously. Eliot avoids her gaze, embarrassed. Jensen walks up the stairs, in just his underwear. He runs a hand through his hair, embarrassed as well. "That was us. I'm sorry"

In Eliot's bedroom, Jonas pulls out a handkerchief and collects some of Eliot's hair from his hairbrush.

"We didn't think anyone else was up" Thea tells him.

"But here you are" Jensen comments.

"We were just—" Thea and Jensen try to explain the situation to Eliot, but are failing in their attempt. Thea sighs and holds out the ice cream bowl to Eliot "Chunky Monkey?"

Back in Eliot's bedroom, Jonas also grabs some of Eliot's jewelry and places it in the handkerchief. He folds the handkerchief and places it in his coat pocket.

"Well..." Thea chuckles "I'm naked. So I'm gonna go" Thea walks past Eliot and into Jensen's bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Eliot starts to walk back towards his room.

Jensen, embarrassed, walks up the remainder of the stairs. "I'm really really sorry"

Eliot turns around when he reaches his doorway "It's okay, Jensen, don't worry about it"

"I know she's been staying over a lot. Are you – are you sure it's okay?" Jensen asks.

"Seems like things are good"

"They're extremely good" Jensen smiles.

"Then I'm extremely okay with it" Eliot smiles back.

Jonas, still in Eliot's bedroom, grabs a picture of Eliot in his football uniform, places it inside his jacket, and leaves the room quickly. Jensen and Eliot smile at each other and go back to their respective rooms.

Eliot gets into his bed. Jensen quietly hides in the bathroom, waiting for Eliot to shut his eyes. Eliot curls up in his blankets and drifts off to sleep. Jonas heads out of the bathroom, walks onto the landing, descends the stairs, and exits the house without a soul knowing he was there.

**********

Church Tomb

Demi and Stella walk down into the tomb and look at each other.

"let's do it" Demi tells her. They grab the stone door; Demi taking the right side and Stella taking the left side.

"1, 2, 3"