3x14 - Dangerous Liaisons

Pictures of the clothes for the Mikaelsons ball

Hospital

Eliot sighs and walks to his car. Macy gets into her car and reverses out. Eliot waves to her from inside his car as she's driving away. He starts his car, starts reversing and hits something. He stops driving immediately. "What?"

He gets out of his car and checks his bumper. There's nothing there. Suddenly, Richard appears "Drive much?"

"Richard"

Richard grabs Eliot and pushes him against his car "Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Eliot. It hurt" Richard tries to bite Eliot and Eliot screams.

Suddenly Elinor rushes over, and holds Richard against a car by his throat "Elinor"

"Leave" She releases her grip. Richard steps forward "Are you challenging me?"

"You're pathetic. Both of you" Richard disappears.

"Well...I believe we have a little catching up to do" She tells Eliot.

**********

Gilbert Residence

The next morning, Eliot, Stella and Demi are in the kitchen.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin" Eliot tells them.

"As in the original witch?" Stella asks.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a daughter ripped her heart out a thousand years ago"

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elinor said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Colette"

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Colette" Stella says.

"Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elinor" Eliot tells her.

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Colette from tearing us to shreds" Stella reminds them.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?"

"Look, Elinor promised me that her family wouldn't hurt any of us" the doorbell rings "I believe her" Eliot goes and opens the door.

No one is there, but on the doormat is an envelope with an ornately-handwritten "Eliot Gilbert" on the front. He picks it up, closes the door, and turns around. Demi and Stella are in the lobby near him.

"What is it?" Demi asks.

Eliot opens the envelope and removes a card "It's an invitation. Please join the Mikaelson family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration" Eliot reads.

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stella asks.

"The original family" Eliot realizes.

"It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?" Demi says sarcastically.

Eliot turns the card over and sees there's writing on the back. "Wait, there's a note on the back. Eliot, I think it's time we finally meet, Esther"

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Music is playing. Richard is having his nails polished by an assistant. Kia is standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black dress while a tailor adjusts it. Fiona and Elinor are also standing in the room preparing for the ball.