2x18 - The Last Dance

Picture of Althea Saltzman

(Skipping episode 15, 16 and 17)

Althea's Residence

Kasper wakes up and sees the warlock casting a spell on someone sitting in a chair. There are two vases. One is full of blood; the other is empty and knocked over on its side. He starts to get up and sees that Eliot's necklace is gone. It's Thea that is in the chair.

She opens her eyes and gets up. The warlock bends down in a bow. Kasper gets up slowly. Thea turns around and sees him.

"Althea?" Kasper asks.

A smile crosses Thea's face. Kasper rushes over to the door but an invisible force prevents him from exiting. Thea slowly walks over to him and speaks in a Slavic accent.

"Zdravei, Kaspian" She takes his face in her hands "I have missed you"

"Colette!" Kasper realizes.

Colette smiles widely at him.

**********

Colette opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Kasper is tied to a chair. "Oh! Who is this girl, Safari Sam?" She shows the shirts to Kasper. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better"

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Colette asks.

"The dagger was used to kill Elinor. You'll find her in the basement of the Salvatore house"

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elinor. Oh, that gal is a buzzkill"

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your boyfriend Jensen" Kasper reminds her.

"Right. Eliot's uncle. For all the lies about Isaac. What else?"

"That's it"

She gets closer to him and touches his face. Kasper seems afraid. "Oh, so jumpy"

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know" Kasper pleads.

Colette puts her hands on the armrests on Kasper's chair and looks him in the face. "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me"

He looks at her and she compels him "They were trying to see if Benny could find a way to kill an original without a dagger"

"Benny the best friend? I thought you said he didn't have his powers anymore"

"He doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop"

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that"

"Please, just kill me, Colette, and be done with it"

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long" Colette tells him. She takes a single-bladed pocketknife from her pocket, opens it, and holds it before Kasper. "I want you to take this knife...and stab yourself"

Kasper takes the knife and stabs his thigh. "Now take it out" he takes it out. His wound heals "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs"

"Where are you going?" Kasper asks.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger" She kisses him on the forehead. "Oh, don't look so glum, Kaspian. The fun is just beginning. Again" She leaves and Kasper stabs himself again.