2x09 - Kaspian

Picture of Jared Padalecki as Ross

Salvatore Boarding House

Eliot is knocking on the door and Demi opens it. "Hello, Eliot"

"Is Stella here? She called. She said it was important" He asks her.

"Right this way" Demi holds the door open. Eliot enters the house.

"Hey" Stella arrives.

"What is this about?" Eliot asks. Ross arrives. "You"

They go in the living room. Eliot is sitting on the couch.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Colette, I know she's real" Ross tells them.

"Who is she?" Eliot asks.

"She's one of the originals, she's a legend" Demi tells him.

"Like Elinor?" He asks.

"No. Elinor was the Easter bunny compared to Colette. She's a foot soldier. Colette is the real deal" Ross explains.

"Colette is known to be the oldest" Stella says.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Eliot asks.

"Yes"

"No" Ross and Stella say on the same time.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what he's saying is true..." Demi starts.

"Which it is" Ross comments.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you" Demi grins.

"Which I'm not"

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe" Demi tells him.

"Look, Elinor's dead, right? So, no one else even knows that you exist" Stella tells him.

"Not that you know of" Ross comments.

"That's not helping" Demi tells him.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on her. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if she's real. For all we know she could just be some sort of stupid bed time story" Stella says.

"She's real and she doesn't give up. If she wants something, she gets it. If you're not afraid of Colette, then you're an idiot" Ross tells them.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point" Demi grin.

Eliot gets up. "Where are you going?" Stella asks him.

"School. I'm late"

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you" She tells him.

"It's okay, I know where it is" Eliot leaves.

"He's in denial" Demi tells Ross.

"Shut up, Demi" Stella says to her sister.

**********

Church Ruins

Carlisle and Eliot stop in front of the tomb's door. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Carlisle asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. He's the only one who knows the truth about Colette. The only one who can tell me how to stop her" Eliot tells him.

"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?"