3x04 - Disturbing Behavior

Picture of Richard Mikaelson

Chicago

Colette and Stella are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Richard who is trying on clothes.

"There has to be more to this shirt" Richard calls out to them.

"There's not" Colette tells him.

Richard gets out of the fitting room. He is wearing a black t-shirt. "So men in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing only my undershirt"

"You wore undershirt so men today could wear nothing"

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident" Richard comments on the music.

"It's dance music" Stella tells him.

"People dance to this?"

"Hmm"

"Are we done?" Colette asks.

"And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it" Colette tells him.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years" he looks at Stella "So what do you think?"

"I like it" He doesn't seem satisfied "What? I said I liked it"

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stella" Richard goes back into the fitting room.

Colette looks at Stella "Nice one. Good work"

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of him"

"I heard that" Richard calls out to them.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air" Stella gets up. Colette pours herself some champagne. Stella is about to go out and sees Kasper across the street. he motions for her to come over, so she does.

**********

Stella walks up to Kasper on the sidewalk. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"You two look chummy. Colette your new bestie?" Kasper teases her.

"You know, if she finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead"

"Happy to know that you still care. So tell me if I'm wrong...Richard's necklace that Colette is looking for...that's the necklace that you gave to Eliot"

"Goodbye, Kasper" Stella starts to walk away from him.

"Hey, hey. Wait. You're up to something, tell me..." Kasper stops her.

"They don't know where the necklace is. I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control"

"Please, tell me you have a better plan than that" She doesn't answer "You do. Come on, Stella. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work"

"Well, if the most diabolical man I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right" Stella tells him.

"Uh-huh. I forgot. You're bad now. Don't get too cocky. Colette is smarter than you. She's smarter than everyone. And I've heard about that brother. Be careful. He'll ruin you"

"Happy to know you still care" Stella throws his words back at him, walking away.

**********

Gloria's Bar