2x03 - Bad Moon Rising

Picture of Alexandra Daddario as Taylor Lockwood

Salvatore Boarding House

Althea arrives at the Salvatore's house. "Thanks for coming, Thea" Stella greets her.

"I got you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon into coffee?" Demi offers.

"Eliot mentioned you needed my help" Althea ignores her.

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help sheet some light on the Lockwood family" Stella tells her.

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?"

"Why wouldn't you? But your dead not dead vampire husband might" Demi informs her.

"Isaac's research from when you guys were at Duke together" Eliot explains.

"You said that he has spent years researching this town" Stella further explains.

"Isaac's research here in Mystic Falls rounded in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction" Thea tells them.

"Like that amazing vampire story"

"Aside from vampires, what else" Eliot asks.

"The lycanthrope" Thea answers.

"Wait, like werewolves?"

"No way, impossible, way too launchy" Demi denies.

"Is it?" Stella asks.

"I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" Demi tells them.

"Why do you suspect the Lockwood's?" Thea asks them.

"Because Vervain didn't affect the mayor at Founder's Day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his daughter Taylor" Demi explains.

"And at the school carnival her aunt Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when she fell into the carnival's worker" Stella continues explaining. "It suggests it's some sort of a supernatural entity"

"We were hoping that Isaac's research could help us figure it out what it is" Eliot tells her.

"Well, all his things are still at Duke. I mean his office is still there, he's technically still missing"

"So can we get access to it?" Demi asks "Thea, we don't know what we are dealing with. If this wolf men thing is true, we have seen enough movies to know it's not good. It means Mason Lockwood is a real life female Lon Chaney and that Taylor punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior which means Bella Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed."

*********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is packing for the trip to Duke. Stella is with him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks him.

"Which part? Digging through my birth father's life work or going to Duke with Demi?"

"Either, both"

"Well, I'm not sure about the first part but then again Thea is a good buffer so I can bond in our anti Demi solidarity. I wish you were coming though" Eliot tells her.

"You know what? Maybe we should wait a couple days? Wait until Carlisle is less of a danger and then I could go with you" Stella offers.

"It's okay that I'm going, right? And be honest because if it's not then I can just stay here and we could take care of Carlisle"