3x15 - All My Children

Picture of Kia Mikaelson

Gilbert Residence

Eliot wakes up and calls Stella. Stella is in the Salvatore boarding house writing in her diary when her phone buzzes. She looks at her phone and sees it's from Eliot and cancels the call. Eliot leaves a message.

"Stella, hey, ummm...it's me. I really have to talk to you. Please call me back" Eliot hangs up and calls Demi. Demi is still in bed and rolls over to answers her phone.

"What?"

"Hey, I – I called you ten times last night. We need to talk"

"Sorry, I've been busy" she doesn't sound sincere.

"If you're mad at me, Demi, you need to get over it"

"Oh, I'm over it" She hangs up and lays back in bed, staring at Richard who is sleeping next to her.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Richard and Demi are walking towards the entrance. Demi is topless. "So, let's not make a big deal out of this" Richard tells her.

"My thoughts exactly"

"Besides, I expect you'll come calling soon enough"

"Let's not hold our breath" Demi opens the door. Eliot is standing outside. He is shocked. Richard smiles and walks outside. A few moments later Demi and Eliot are inside, and Demi is buttoning up a shirt.

"Did you stop taking your vervain?" Eliot asks her thinking Richard compelled her.

"You think Richard had to compel me?"

"What's wrong with you? He tried to kill me less than forty-eight hours ago"

"Can we just move pass that, Eliot?" Demi asks annoyed.

"So is that how it's going to be now? I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out at me?" Eliot asks her.

Demi pours herself a drink "Well, maybe, for once, something I did had nothing to do with you" She holds up her glass then drinks it.

"You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them" Eliot reveals.

"Well, that's great! Colette will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?"

"Uh, because to kill Colette she has to kill all of them, including Elinor. And she doesn't deserve this!" Eliot tells her.

"I'm supposed to care about Elinor?"

"Shouldn't you at least care about Richard" Eliot tells her bitterly.

"Two seconds ago, you were pissed that he attacked you. It's a win-win" Eliot goes to leave, but Demi blocks his way "Don't do anything to screw this up, Eliot"

"Why are you doing this?"

Stella walks in "She's right, you know. Colette has to die. They all do"

"See? It's democracy in action"

Eliot leaves, knocking into Demi on his way out and spilling her drink.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Richard enters the living room, where Kia and Colette are. Colette is on a couch sketching. "Well, well, well, there's our boy!" Kia stands before him and blocks his way.