2x11 - By The Light Of The Moon

Picture of Thea Saltzman

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is in his bedroom with Benny. He looks at the moonstone. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Right now, it's what is binding the sun and the moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless" Benny explains.

"And according to Kasper, Colette becomes vengeful"

"Maybe. If she finds out"

"Benny, can't this wait? Stella is stuck in the tomb with Kasper. We've got to get her out" Eliot tells him.

"Stella wants me to focus on this"

"Don't listen to her. She thinks that she's protecting me, but she's wrong"

"I'm taking Stella's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual" Benny takes the moonstone from Eliot's hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jemma arrives.

"We're not arguing about anything" Benny puts the stone in his bag and exchanges a glance with Jemma. "I need a coffee" He gets up and leaves.

Jemma looks at Eliot. "What?" Eliot asks.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?"

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt"

"Oh so, bringing Colette the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jemma shakes her as she leaves.

Eliot waits a beat and takes the moonstone from Benny's bag. He quietly hurries down the stairs. He has his car keys in his hands. Benny is about to head up the stairs and sees him. "Where are you going?"

"Um, to see Stella" Eliot lies.

"You're lying"

"No, I'm not"

"Really? Tell your face"

"Are you serious?" Eliot asks.

Jemma joins them "He took the moonstone"

"How did you...?" Eliot trails off.

"We tested you, and you failed" Benny tells him.

"Colette killed Kasper's entire family just because he crossed her. I can't let that happen"

Benny steps aside to let him leave. Eliot looks mildly confused as he walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents him. He's trapped. He turns around and looks at them "What did you do?"

"It's for the best, Eliot" Benny looks at Jemma. She's smiling. Eliot continues to try to break the barrier, to no avail.

**********

Church Tomb

Stella is talking with Demi, who is standing at the tomb's entrance.

"You trapped him in the house?"

"It's for the best. Trust me. Eliot is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the warlock and I are even getting along. I brought you this" Demi gives her a bag "Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch" She shows her a bottle of blood.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with him" Stella tells her.

Demi looks at Kasper who is standing not too far away "Yeah..."