Eleven

My step-dad turned around and saw me and the anger that was on his face frightened me.

"Why aren't you in school? I don't pay for your education for you to flunk off." He yelled at me so all I did was run up the stairs.
"Get back down here." He raised his voice even more before I heard a beer bottle smash against the wall just behind me, thankfully it missed me. As soon as I got to my room I locked it and started packing my suitcase in a rush. I tried to sock everything I would need, I wasn't sure why Finn wanted me to come but I didn't want to find out...I should just ring the police but then he hasn't done anything wrong so they would only think I was prank calling them...

I zipped up my suitcase and stared towards my door. Was my step-dad behind it? I stuck my ear up to the door and heard a beer bottle smash again...Okay not risking going back out there...I quickly opened my window and stared down at the thistles and brambles and spikes that were beneath it. What choice do I have? Shit...

I stared around for anything that I could throw down to make the fall easier...I picked up my blankets and pillows and threw them down onto the brambles and thistles and then threw my suitcase down onto it. I took a deep breath and hung my legs out of the window.

Come on y/n you have to do this, if you stay your step-dad will kill you and if you don't leave Finn will kill you...What choice do you have...

I took another deep breath before I dropped from my window, preparing myself for the pain. I fell onto the blanket and my suitcase. I tried to get up but I fell over and felt a sharp object scrape across my forehead. Great. I got up again and grabbed my suitcase in a rush, running around the house back to Finn.

"Fucking took your time." He groaned and rolled his eyes. His eyes moved to the cut on my forehead.
"Did your dad do that?" He asked and I touched the wound, seeing the blood stain my fingers as I looked at them.

"Yeah he-"

"I don't care. Come on." He grabbed my wrist and made his way towards his house.
"I don't trust you out here so you're coming in. No one's home." He pulled me inside.
"Don't touch anything and if you leave I'll know and I'll come and find you." He threatened before moving upstairs. I just stood in the hallway awkwardly looking around his house! There were pictures of his parents around and pictures of Finn as a baby. There were pictures of him and Nick together but they were only baby pictures of them together. One picture stood out to me and it was a picture of Finn and I when we were toddlers at the park, we were both so happy and care free...

I missed Finn...

I missed the old Finn...

"Right let's go loser." He coldly told me before pushing me out of the door.

"What happened to your brother?" I hesitated as I asked because I didn't know what Finn was going to say. I saw his jaw tense up so I just put my head down.

"He went away."

"To another country?"

"Stop asking me questions." He coldly told me and I just kept my mouth shut then. Finn opened the door to his car to let me in and then got in the drivers side. He drove away to He airport and during the journey I discreetly tried to look for my phone in my pockets.

"If you're looking for your phone I stole it off you when we left school so you couldn't call the cops." Finn stated and I just silently sat there with my hands on my lap completely terrified...

He's really planned all of this out...He's kidnapping me to take me to LA to kidnap Ayla's boyfriend...There were tonnes of flaws in his plans like how was kidnapping her boyfriend going to make her leave Vancouver? How was kidnapping me helping him? He hates me.

I could tell the security guards at the airport that he kidnapped me or harassed me...

"Don't bother trying anything at the airport including speaking to security. I know every single person at that airport and they all know me, we won't hesitate to open fire on innocent people. You don't want to be responsible for hundreds of innocent people dying do you?" Finn was showing me a completely new side to him that I had no idea existed. I didn't know if he was bluffing or if he was telling the truth and if he is what does he mean by "we"? Are there more psychopaths like him working at the airport? Are they part of some club together?

I have so many unanswered questions that I would never get the answers to...