Thirteen

"Ugh, get up we have a busy day." Finn threw his pillow at me. I woke up in a shock and roll my eyes at him.
"Get ready. We're having breakfast in 20 minutes." He demanded and I quickly got my clothes and raced to the bathroom before he could get there.

Once I had showered and got ready and Finn was ready we headed downstairs to get our breakfast. The hotel was all inclusive with breakfast and dinner but I'm not complaining I mean Finn is paying since he dragged me along...

"Did you put perfume on?" He asked me as we got up from the table. We had just finished eating and we're about to leave for the day.

"Yeah I'm playing my role as bait remember?" I told him and started walking towards the exit.

"Good you're prepared. Jack's playing a small gig tonight so we're going shopping to get you an outfit that is well...more Jack's thing."

"Slutty dress shopping. How fun." I rolled my eyes. We both got into a taxi and made our way into the city centre to the mall.

"Jack's in an old school rock and roll bad so he has plenty of girls lining up to lock lips with him. You better do a good job today."

"Just tell me what I have to do." I demanded, crossing my arms as we stopped in front of our first clothing shop.

"When we get to the gig, you're making your way right to the front so he can see you. You're going to grab his attention by being seductive towards him. Or is your lack of experience in bed going to fail us there?"

"Excuse me? I've been told I'm really good in bed." I flicked my hair, trying to act smug. The truth is I was still a virgin. At least I call myself one so I don't have to deal with revisiting what my step-dad did to me...I had never consensually slept with anyone before...

"Whatever. After the gig, stick around and Jack will talk to you for sure. He's the same age as us and I know he's not loyal to Ayla at all no matter what she tells you. He goes behind her back and sleeps around with girls." He told me. Poor Ayla and she has no idea he's cheating on her.

"So you want me to sleep with Jack?" I asked confused.

"No you dumbass, I don't want to watch that. You're going to seduce him and get him to come back to our hotel room and I'll handle things from there." He smirked devilishly and I really didn't like it at all.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." I sighed out as we entered the first shop looking around for a slutty outfit to wear. It was weird, shopping with Finn. We both hated each other and yet we were both together, shopping for a dress.

"We're trying a different shop. None of these are right." Finn said about the 5th shop we entered. I was getting bored and fed up of shopping. We had walked into 5 shops and we still came out with nothing.

"Wait." Finn noticed something in the window. "That is perfect." We entered the shop and looked at the dress.
"Go try it on." Finn gave me a dress and I changed the size because he gave me a size too big. Fucking twat. I went over to the dressing room and tried on the dress. I stared at myself in the mirror and lost sight of who I was.

"Are you gonna show me or what?" Finn yelled and I rolled my eyes. I walked out and he just stared at me with no emotion before putting a thinking face on.

"I think it looks ok on you. Jack will love it, we'll just stuff your bra so your boobs look better." He told me and I rolled my eyes. He was being such an asshole. I went back into the changing room and got changed back into my clothes.

Finn bought the dress and we hunted around for shoes.

We had finally finished shopping for everything and had good before we made our way back to the hotel room.

"You better get dressed and get dolled up for the big night in a couple of hours." Finn told me and say on his bed. I nodded before sighing. I really didn't want to do this at all but what choice did I have?

I made my way into the bathroom and got myself ready. This is the outfit:

Let's just get this night over with so I can get back to Vancouver and go back to avoiding Finn

"Do you remember the plan?" Finn asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah. Have him back here after the show." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't give me attitude sunshine. If you wanna make it out of here alive I suggest you do what you're told." He folded his arms across his chest. I don't see why girls find him attractive, he might be tall with luscious curls but that's it...There's no personality...

"Lets just get this over with" I groaned and followed Finn out of the hotel room.

Isn't it nice be prostituted by your bully? Note the sarcasm...

In case some of your comment about how your character has cuts all up her arm and wouldn't wear anything but long sleeves. What I reply to that is that you covered them all with make up so Finn wouldn't see what he's done to you...-Authors note