Thirty Seven

*beep, beep*

Finn: Where the fuck are you?

Oh, Finjamin you have no idea what is about to hit you.

I checked my make up in the mirror and checked my now dyed hair, before the taxi driver stopped. No one was around so I quickly got out and brushed down my black skirt.

This is the outfit:

(Ignore the hair and the phonecase)

This is your hair, dyed and styled the same but with the black bow on in a half up, half down style:

You made your way to the doors of school and just like one of those slow motion movie moments, you pushed both doors open and everyone turned their heads to look at you

Confidently you made your way down the hallway, everyone was completely silent as they watched you, jaw dropped as you walked passed them in the hall.

Finn's point of view:

I kept checking my phone before lunch finished. Y/n still wasn't at school and it wasn't like her to skip school or any lessons unless she had a reason to.

"I'm so happy I'm back, I've missed you so much." Beverly threw herself at me, her long straight, ginger hair fell down her shoulders perfectly and her green eyes were very tempting.

But I wasn't that into her.

I liked somebody else!

"Finn why aren't you paying attention to me." She snapped her fingers in front of my face and I was about to roll my eyes when the doors burst open dramatically.

There. Was. Y/n.

Dressed in a black mini skirt, red crop top, leather jacket and red heels. Her hair was different, she had it dyed blue from root to end.

I had never seen her this confident before and I had to admit it was very hot. She looked very hot.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her the entire time she came down the hallway. All the guys were staring at her and all the girls were tense when they noticed all the attention was on her.

Beverly gripped my arm tightly as she noticed y/n was walking over to us.

"Ugh." I heard her say behind my back.

"Hey, Beverly right?" She spoke to her next to me and Beverly just rolled her eyes.
"I've heard so little about you. Finn hasn't said a word."

"Why would Finn talk to you?" She looked y/n up and down.
"Last thing I heard was that you were a slut."

"Oh, Finn didn't tell you?" She spoke and I got very tense and Beverly felt that so she loosened my arms...y/n better not say a word about anything.

"Tell me what?" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Oh, he must have forgot." She gave me a look and I gave her an even more cold look back.
"Maybe you'll find out later when you come over to our house." She told Beverly and my fists clenched as I felt like I was about to punch her.

"I'll catch you later." She winked towards me before she walked off, which sent Beverly through the roof.

"What the fuck does she mean by "our" house Finn? Did you fuck her whilst I was gone? What the fuck?" She pushed my chest and my fists were still clenched. I ignored my girlfriend whilst I walked over to y/n who was now at her locker.

When I got there, she just fake smiled at me as she flipped her hair back.

"What are you doing? This little game your playing needs to stop right now." I half yelled at her through gritted teeth.

"What game?"

"This stunt is not going to work y/n. Whatever your planing needs to stop now or I will make your life hell again." I threatened her subtly.

"Aw, sweetie see I've gone passed that. I want some chaos, much like you want hell." She sighed and I had no idea how dark she could be. How the fuck did I ever like this girl?
"We could have been a power couple, too bad Beverly's still in the picture." She shrugged her shoulders and then grabbed my face with her hands, connecting our lips together as she passionately kissed me. Did I pull back? No. I gripped her waist and began kissing her back. I don't know what came over me...

This change about her was driving me wild...

She actually looked...dateable...

As soon as she pulled away, she placed her lips right up to my ear.
"Maybe you should think twice before you decide to fuck a girl's life up. Revenge can be a bitch Wolfhard, and I'll do anything to make you suffer the way you made me suffer." She pulled away and then stared back down the hallway at what I'm guessing was Beverly.

"Might not want to tell your needy girlfriend that you just got a boner over me. She might be pissed off." She winked at me again before walking into her classroom.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Why did this happen? Why this time?

Surely her threats would make it go away but it only made her seem hotter to me...

I rushed to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. What is happening to me?

What is happening to y/n?

I splashed my face with some water to try and keep my mind off her.

How can I focus when she looks like that? How am I suppose to act around her when I get home?

Authors note: I did consider making this part of the sequel book but then I have a few other ideas on the sequel...