Thirty Five

I was sat on Finn's bed in my red sweatpants and matching red hoodie, stuffing my face with Cheetos and Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream whilst watching James Charles on my laptop.

"Should you be eating all that when you're sick?" Finn walked in and I just gave him a look.

"I can do what I like." I grabbed a handful of Cheetos and stuffed them in my mouth.

"Ok well at least let me have some since I still had to go to school." He reached over to grab some out of the bag and I just hissed at him like an angry cat and embraced the bag to my chest so he couldn't get any.
"Alright alright!" He shoved his hands up in surrender and perched on the bed next to me.
"So what are we watching?" He asked and then before I could reply he started groaning.
"Why are you watching a guy do make up isn't that for girls?"

"Wow! Wow! Hold up." I pulled a face at him.
"This is a free country and make up is not specifically for girls. Guys used to wear make up in the olden days just as much as women. Make up is a form of art for people to express themselves." I educated him and he just gave me a look and stayed quiet.

I went back to stuffing my face with food.

"So what have you done at school today?"

"I wanted to punch a few people today." He straight up told me so I handed him the ice cream pot since he's in need of it.

"You always want to punch people though."

"People annoy me." He took a scoop of the ice cream and stuffed it in his mouth. I'm glad we're both getting fat together, it makes me feel better about myself I guess.

"Yet so many people are scared of you."

"Good. I don't want to deal with them."

"Can I ask a favour of you?" I nervously asked and he turned his head towards me.

"Uhhh..." I hesitated and shuffled slightly. I don't know why I was so nervous to ask him because I knew he would agree anyway.
"Can you do my tattoo? I know you did yours yourself and it turned out just fine. I don't want to spend a lot of money at a tattoo place." I asked him and I think I saw a smirk pop up on his face.

"Sure. Where? What tattoo? How big? Coloured or plain black?" He started bombarding me with a lot of questions.

"Just normal plain black I think. I kinda want one on my wrist where yours is." Finn's tattoo was on his left wrist and it suited him a lot. I really wanted one.

"When do you want me to do it?" He asked eagerly.

"Tomorrow?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded his head.

"That can be arranged." He took another scoop of ice cream and I clicked on another video on YouTube and we sat there for hours going through different videos and now we were doing try not to laugh challenges and I can safely say I already won the first challenge again Finn.

"I'm gonna spice Fuji's up and say it's a beat of 3 and whoever loses has to sleep on the floor tonight." I suggested and Finn was down for it and tried his hardest not to laugh at the next few challenges.

Once we had dismissed the scores were 2-3 to me. So I guess Finn's sleeping on the floor tonight. Unlucky!

"Well see you in the morning." I got under the warm covers whilst whilst Finn was curled up on his pillows on the floor with a blanket over him.

"Night." We goth spoke in unison and I noticed Finn stay up on his phone.

I was kind of nervous to get my tattoo tomorrow but I knew it would be worth it. I wanted to get one as my 18th birthday present in a couple of weeks but it would be nice to get one before that!

Authors note: I'm sorry this chapter is shit I have writers block! My sister is now recovering at home but she is in a wheelchair since she damaged her spine. Let's pray she recovers fast 😔