Sixteen

"Can I have my phone back now?" I asked Finn annoyed as we were sat in the taxi on the way home.

"Oh this one?" He pulled my phone out of his pocket and showed me it.

"Yes that one you dickhead." I tried to grab it off him but he threw it out of the window.
"NOOO." I screamed as I looked out of the back window watching my phone hit the tarmac and then get crushed by a car tyre.
"Why the fuck would you do that?" I started to hit his arm and all he did was smirk at me.
"You're such a dickhead, I hate you I hate you I hate you." I continued yelling and he just rolled his eyes.
"I hate yo-" I was cut off by Finn placing his hand on my cheek and staring me straight in the eyes...

We were both silent for a while as we just stared into each other's eyes. Soon after Finn let go and went back to his seat.

"You don't hate me." He smirked as he stared out the window.

"I do." I folded my arms and just waited.
"Are we nearly there yet?" I sighed and asked the driver.

"Just around this corner m'am" He told us as he started to turn the corner. We noticed a load of police cars and vans around the estate as the driver slowed down.

"Wait. That's my house. Why are they at my house?" I jumped up from my seat and frantically tried to look through the front window.

"Can you tell your girlfriend to sit back down?" The driver sighed and told Finn.

"She's not my girlfriend." Finn rolled his eyes. He grabbed my arm and yanked me back down onto my seat.

"Ow." I groaned out.

"Oops sorry." He smirked and the vehicle came to a stop. I jumped out of the car.
"Wait. Y/n." Finn yelled after me as I was running towards the police cars. Finn shortly followed after.

"Excuse me Miss you cant come passed here." A police officer placed his hand up to stop me but I tried to fight passed him.

"That's my house. My step-dad's in there. What's happening?" I yelled out towards the police officer as he pushed me back by my shoulders. Finn came up and grabbed my arms, placing them behind my back to pull me back.
"Stop it. Let go, that's my house." I yelled out again and tried fighting Finn.

Finn's pov:

"Miss calm down." The officer tried to tell her but she ignored him.

"Y/n come on. Leave the officer alone." I yelled at her. The tears started to fall down her face and I just rolled my eyes.

"What about my step-Dad? What happened to him?" She cried out and tried fidgeting again so i gripped her arms tighter and slowly started to calm her down. It's like having to babysit a fucking toddler. I didn't sign up for this.

"Y/n." I sternly said and turned her around to look at me. My hands cupped her wet cheeks tightly.
"Calm down. Let the officer explain."

She tried to fight me again.

"No I have to go in-"

"No." I gripped her arms again and stared at her with a firm expression.
"Let the damn officer explain to you and stop acting like a little bitch." I whispered to her so the officer wouldn't hear me. She nodded and turned around to face the officer. I sighed out at how much hard work she was.

"What happened to my step-Dad?" She calmly asked and I crossed my arms against my chest standing by her in case she kicked up a fuss again.