Twenty Three

"We need to talk about the shooting of Jack." I told Finn as we were both in his room now. He was allowing me to sleep in his bed tonight and he was going to sleep on blankets and pillows on the floor. His dad wants him to keep an eye on me so I don't go and do something stupid in the night.

"What about it?" He asked as he was laying out his blanket on the floor.

"You said we were only kidnapping him, so why did you shoot him?" I straight up asked him and he stood up staring at me.

"There was a change of plans I told you."

"No one just changes their plans at the very last second and decides to shoot someone." I snapped at him and he just sighed.

"You were suppose to bring Jack to our hotel room so I could knock him out and tie him up, not start making out with him as soon as you walk through the door."

"He made out with me. I didn't kiss him back, he was my best friend's boyfriend I wasn't going to do something so stupid." I yelled at him and crossed my arms as I was sat up in his bed. All Finn did was roll his eyes and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I was jealous. Is that what you want me to say?" He blurted out and I uncrossed my arms to stare at him.
"I admit I was jealous. That's why I shot him. Might not have been the best of decisions but I was angry."

"You're a dumbass Finn Wolfhard."

"I deserve that." He spoke and got off the bed, getting under the pile of blankets on the floor.

"We're so screwed aren't we?" I lay down and turned to face Finn.

"Unfortunately we are." He stared down at the floor.
"But I won't drag you down with me. This is my wrong, it's my fault."

"I should have pushed him away from me but I just stood there like a pathetic loser." I rolled over so I was facing away from Finn.

"You're not a pathetic loser y/n." He softly spoke. Why was he being so bipolar all of a sudden? He calls me a pathetic loser and now he's saying I'm not one...has this kid been shot or something?

"Whatever." Was all I replied with and I just heard Finn sigh and then I heard pillows and blankets move. I turned around to see that he turned around in the floor so he wasn't facing me.

Well, goodnight Finn...

It has been a weird day...

Authors note: I feel like this story is all over the place. Are you guys still enjoying it though? I still have a lot of drama installed and a surprise plot twist right at the end. Y'all aren't ready.