Thirty Nine

"I thought you hated cheerleading." I heard an all too familiar voice and rolled my eyes.

"And I thought you hated being an asshole but yet here we are." I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Coming from you it's pretty hypocritical." She folded her arms across her chest and I was already feeling very agitated.

"Cut the crap Ayla. You hate me and I hate you. You shut me out for something I didn't even do. You started throwing all of those hateful comments and bullshit lies out just like everybody else. I put my trust in you and you broke that trust. You hurt me, just as much as Finn did. Do me a favour and leave me alone, unless you want to be caught in my crossfire." I picked up my bag after break and went straight to my lesson. I couldn't deal with her today.

Finn walked in shortly after me with Beverly glued to his arm. He's still with her?

They took the seats across from me and Finn turned Beverly's head towards him and kissed her. I just rolled my eyes at them and opened up my book, writing in it. I crumpled up the paper and walked towards Finn, holding it behind my back.

"I heard what happened with Beth." I whispered to him, making sure Beverly could hear me. Beth was a cheerleader with blonde hair and a slim body with small curves. She had more of an hourglass body type. I guess it was Finn's body type because most of the girls he has slept with have been that body type.
"She told me all the details of your steamy session last week." I dropped the crumpled piece of paper by his seat to make it look like he dropped it.
"Oh, Ayla's also looking for you. She's gonna be under the bleachers at lunch." I got up and wandered back to my seat. This was my outfit today:

And my hair was completely down today but it was wavy to give it volume

As if on queue the teacher wandered down the isle Finn was in and picked up the paper next to his seat.

"Finn, I think you dropped some paper." She told him and began to open it.
"Oh my." She seemed shocked and placed it on his desk.
"That's detention after school and I'm notifying the principal about this behaviour." She told him and I noticed him glare at me from the other end of the room. I just smiled whilst twirling my pencil around and he just mouthed at me "fuck you" so I blew him a kiss and Beverly hit his arm as she saw.

The bell rung to signal that class ended and I walked out. As I did I felt a hand grab me and push me into the janitors closet which was completely pitch black. The door shut behind whoever pushed me in.

"What the fuck?" I yelled and then a hand covered my mouth so I couldn't speak as the voice hushed me. I bit the hand of whoever it was to hear them yell "ow" and I recognised their voice.

"Finn?" I asked.

"Yeah?" I heard him speak as I searched around for the light switch. I found it and turned it on to see Finn holding his hand.

"What the fuck?" I yelled at him. He pushed me up against the wall of the closet, covering my mouth again so I wouldn't yell.

"You don't ever shut up do you?" He whined and rolled his eyes.
"Do you want people to find us?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes, pulling his hand away from my mouth.

"Why am I in here Finn?"

"You tell me. Why the fuck did you get me detention?"

"Well, you deserve it." I folded my arms against my chest and he just stared at me, getting the crumpled up piece of paper out.

"By writing a note that implies I want to fuck the teacher?" He yelled at me and then lowered his voice when he realised he was being loud.

"Well, you are a horny teenager. Wouldn't surprise me if you thought that." I smirked at him and he looked like he was about to throw up.

"She's like 50 y/n, that's gross. Now my parents are going to come in to hear that. Fucking hell y/n what's wrong with you."

"Poor Beverly has no idea you've cheated on her with all those girls you've fucked." I went on to say and he went tense, his eyebrows furrowed slightly.
"She must be very dumb to not know. But I guess that's your type right? Dumb chicks so they don't realise when they're being used by you." I ran my finger across his chest and felt his heart baring out of his chest.

"Your hormones must be through the roof with all these girls around you throwing themselves at you because everyone knows girls love a bad boy. Yet you keep Beverly by your side even through it's clear you're not that interested in her."

Finn didn't say a word, he just stayed completely silent.

"So tell me, why have sex with so many girls if you're gonna keep some prune by your side?" I crossed my arms against my chest again as Finn sighed in agitation.

"Why the sudden interest in my life? Don't you have better things to do like pretending to be a cheerleader" he crosses his arms too and I just smiled at him.

"Oh Finnie boi. See I actually am I cheerleader, come to the game on Saturday and you'll see me in action. I mean no one even has to ask you to come you come for cheerleaders anyway don't you? I bet you've slept with half of the squad." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"So why don't you just call me a man slut and get on with your perfect life now?" He told me with agitation in his voice again.

"Because that wouldn't be fun."

"So this is a joke to you?" He rolled his eyes and I just smirked again.

"I'm having fun so far. Aren't you? It was your idea remember?"

"What are you talking about?" He yelled at me in confusion.

"Guess you'll have to find out later." I turned on my heel and made my way to the door when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"You're getting me back for everything I did to you, I get it. Why tell Beverly those lies about Beth, you know I didn't sleep with her, you would know you've been in my room all week. If you're just trying to get in my pants you could have just asked." He smirked at me and I pulled a disgusted face at him.

"In your dreams perv." I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

Authors note: oof 1100 words! I'm proud of myself.