Three

"Y/n OPEN THE FUCK UP NOW." I heard Adam yell as I was putting my oversized hoodie on. My heartbeat was pounding...It was 7am, he's never up this early...

"DONT MAKE ME BREAK THE DOOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

"I'm coming." I quickly yelled and gathered up my bag, swinging it over my shoulder and going towards my door. You're probably asking me why I don't just escape out the window, but sadly my step-Dad decided to plant a bunch of thistles and brambles and even put spikes at the bottom of them to make sure I wouldn't escape...
I opened the door to be greeted with a hungover, smelly grown man in front of me. Does he ever work? Sometimes, when he can be bothered. The whole reason we're still living in this house and not on the streets is because of the will my mom left me that my step-Dad stole from me and locked away because it's "his" according to him.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"To school. Can I go now?"

"Don't fucking talk to me like that." He pointed at me whilst yelling.
"You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. Show some respect you piece of shit."

"Can I go? I'm gonna miss the bus." I spoke with no emotion.

"Am I not gonna get a kiss?" He opened his arms out and licked his lips but I pushed passed him and legged it down the stairs.

"You're not my dad." I spoke under my breath.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH. YOU CAN FUCKING SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT FOR ALL I CARE YOU'RE JUST A WASTE OF SPACE ANYWAY." He yelled towards me but all I did was hold my hand up and flip him off when I was sure he closed the door. I made it to the bus station and just waited.

First period of school was utter shit. All we did watch a painful documentary about the formation of rocks. It would probably have been interesting if it featured someone who spoke fast and had tone in his voice. This dude presenting it spoke very slowly and with one tone in his voice. It was boring...

The bell finally rung and I had never been so happy.

"Hey slut. Guess what we have next?" Finn stopped in front of me and smirked because when does he not? All I did was roll my eyes and walk in the opposite direction.
"Hey, Hey." He grabbed my arm to pull me back.
"What's the rush?" He got close to me and I really wanted to punch him.
"I'm just getting started sweetheart." He whispered and brought my hand closer to him before backing away.

"Whoa whoa. The slut just tried to touch my dick." He yelled out and made everyone turn around to look at us.
"Are you that much of a slut? That you want it all the time?" He smirked and once again I wanted to punch him. In the face. Several times.

"Hey slut." I heard a girl yell from behind me and she grabbed me by the hair.
"Don't touch my fucking boyfriend or you'll never live to see another day." He threatened me through gritted teeth. Camila everybody. Everybody's favourite bitch *insert eye roll*

Everyone loves her because of her perfect long blonde hair and turquoise eyes. She does gymnastics and archery in her spare time and she's not afraid to protect what's hers. Her and Finn are a perfect match:
Both ignorant, petty assholes that only care about themselves.

Camila strolled past me and wrapped her arms around Finn's neck and started making out with him. She wants everyone to know that he is hers. I rolled my eyes once more and disappeared whilst Finn was "busy".

I made my way down to the music rooms. I decided to skip my next class of English because Finn was in it. No one uses the music rooms at this time of the day so I placed my bag on the floor and noticed there was a new guitar in the room. I smiled to myself and picked it up to start playing it.