Twenty One

Y/n screamed as I pushed her out of the way of the train just as it reached her and I fell on top of her on the grass just to the side of the tracks. I held her tight as the high speed train loudly wizzed passed us.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I asked her, frowning as I placed my hands either side of her head on the ground. Her hands were placed on her stomach as she stared up at me and frowned.
"Why would you be so stupid as to do something like that?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes I really do." I yelled down at her.

"Because you're such a dickhead that you've ruined my entire fucking life over one mistake from when we were 11. I've lost my entire family. My mom's gone, now my step-dad's gone not that he was much use to me cause all he did was rape me and abuse me. I never learnt who my fucking dad was and I never will because he hasn't tried to reach me so he's either dead or just not interested in meeting his daughter. I lost my only best friend because of you so congratulations you got what you fucking wanted Wolfhard. You wanted to ruin my life and you hav-" I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. She was caught off guard and seemed like she didn't know what to do. She couldn't move though because I had to save this dumbass from being hit by a train and now I'm straddled on her. I don't know what came over me but I'm now kissing her...

What the fuck is going on...

I could feel her slowly melt into the kiss and soon our lips were moving in sync. She cupped my cheeks with her hands as the kiss was then deepened and became faster and more passionate.

I take back what I said about the bad boy character not falling for the girl he's bullying...I was wrong...I don't know what came over me but all I wanted to do was kiss her...

We pulled away and just stared into each other's eyes as we both tried to catch our breaths. I sat up and pulled my bag off my shoulders as she placed her hands on her stomach again, staring up at me.

"I'm gonna show you something." I told her as I opened my secret compartment in my bag, pulling out the green wristband. Her face instantly lit up.
"All this time you thought I threw it away when I actually kept it. It's been in my bag for the past 6 years. I buried myself in way too deep with this anger stuff especially after Nick died that it's all been too much so I could never bring myself to tell you I kept it." I slid the green material over my hand and onto my wrist, tightening the strings up so it wouldn't slide off my wrist.
"I never stopped thinking of you." I shyly told her and a smile appeared on her face, causing a smile to pop up on my face. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me down towards her so our lips connected again. I instantly responded and our lips moved in sync once more.

Right now I didn't care about anything other than y/n and how her lips tasted. She was all I wanted and all I needed. Her hands trailed through my hair as I moved mine down to her waist before placing them back either side of the grass by her head as our lips moved faster and faster in sync together. I don't know why she's forgiven me for all of the shit I had put her through but I wasn't complaining because I was melting at the touch of her lips.

Eventually we pulled away and I stood up, getting off her and helping her to her feet.

"We better get back before my dad starts worrying even more." I told her and she just nodded walking beside me as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

Authors note: I don't k so what just happened but I like this Finn. Sorry to mess with your emotions