Forty Two

Listen to the song if you want but I think it sums up the feelings of your character and potentially Finn's too. But mostly yours.

Finn's point of view:

I stared over as y/n walked away from me and over to the cheerleaders. She was staring at the ground but was still walking confidently. How has she suddenly changed so much? From a shy girl who used to get bullied to a confident girl who's suddenly popular just because she dyed her hair?

Everything went by in a blur since my vision was blurred. Why did I let Jack give me drugs?

Y/n was lay on the floor so I ran over to her to see her hands over her nose and a lot of blood running down from in between her fingers.

"What the fuck?" I knelt down beside her and stared up to see Beverly with her fist clenched and eyebrows furrowed

"I could ask you the same thing Finn." She spat at me but I ignored her.

"Someone call the nurse." I yelled towards a bunch of people and I noticed a few of the crowd getting out their phones and some ran off.

"Y/n are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"I punched her nose she's not that bad." Beverly scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Beverly fuck off." I spat at her.

"Why are you taking her side? She's nothing but a worthless, pathetic psycho bitch that's trying to steal you from me." She crosses her arms and I stood up to face her.

"Just go home." I yelled at her.

"Not without you." She got closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I instantly pushed her off.

"Fuck off." I spat at her again and tended back to y/n whom was now surrounded by a lot of people. Y/n tried to sit up and whined as the nurse came rushing over.

"Hey, it's okay." I placed my hand on her back to support her as Beverly huff puffed.

"You're really leaving me for a wench like her?" Y/n looked up at Beverly as she said that as my fists just started to clench up. Why was Beverly being this way?
"Karma's a real bitch y/n. I hope you remember that." She spat at y/n before storming off. Camila followed after her and a few other cheerleaders did too.

I spotted Ayla running up to the front of the crowd from the corner of my eye. All she did was stare.

The nurse had y/n stand up so I helped her up but she tried to push me away from her.

"I'm fine Finn. I can do this on my own." She told me, holding a lot of tissue up to her nose. Blood soaking through the bottom of it.

"Is she okay?" Ayla came up to me as y/n started walking away.

"Why do you care?" I spat at her before walking after y/n, leaving Ayla there because I just didn't care.

Y/n had to go to hospital since her nose was broken so I waited outside of her room anxiously for a nurse to come out. The door opened and he nodded for me to go in.

I wandered in to see y/n sat on the bed with one of her knees up to her cheek and her arms wrapped around her knee, she was staring down at the ground with a white bandage over her nose and her blue hair was tied up in a messy bun on the top of her head. Her cheer top had blood stains down it which had dried now.

"Hey." I spoke quietly and she just moved her head to stare at me, before putting her head back in the same position. It was silent for a couple of seconds.
"How are you doing?" I tried again, putting my hands together in front of me because I was nervous.

"Shouldn't you be with Beverly?" She spoke quietly, not moving from her position.

"You think I'm going to be with her when she pulls a stunt like this?" I asked her and she just stayed silent again.

"Just go home Finn." She replied after a couple of seconds.

"I'm not leaving here." I stubbornly told her and she just sighed at me, lifting her head up again.

"Just go find Beverly."

"Why are you suddenly pushing me away? What's with the sudden change in attitude these passed few days?" I started questioning her and she just sighed, once again going back to her starting position. She wasn't being very cooperative.
"Answer my questions." I raised my voice slightly at her, unintentionally. She hugged her leg tighter suddenly becoming vulnerable. Why did she suddenly change again? How bipolar is she? One second she's completely confident and kind of an asshole and now she's so afraid of a voice being raised just slightly. What is going on?
"Forget it I'll see at home." I told her, I didn't have time to babysit, I had to see Beverly. I went to walk away but stopped, reaching into my pocket.
"Oh, I found this." I threw her the necklace she lost when she joined the cheerleading team. I doubt she even knew it disappeared. I just left then and sighed out as soon as I left the room, sticking my hands in my pockets and making my way down the street to meet Beverly.

"I'm so glad you chose me over her." She smirked at me and tried to wrap her arms around me but I pushed her away.

"I didn't chose anyone. Do me a favour and leave me and y/n alone." I snapped at her and her eyes began to wobble and fill with water.

"You're breaking up with me?" She started to cry but I just rolled my eyes because she did this to me all the time.

"I'm doing more than breaking up with you. I'm never seeing you or talking to you and you're never talking to me or seeing me and you're getting a restraining order on y/n."

"So you're going to the police about me just for punching her?" She raised her eyebrow at me and just burst out laughing.

"Actually no. It's my own restraining order. If I see you go near or do anything to y/n again I will come after you and I don't play nice. I wouldn't cross me. Karma's a bitch, remember that." I spat at her and walked away before she could reply or do anything.

Y/n's point of view:

He threw my locket necklace at me and I just stared down at it on the bed and picked it up, opening it up to reveal my mom's beautiful face in it. The tears started to spray down my face as so much has happened today I was getting overwhelmed...

I closed the locket and held it up to my chest. I hugged my leg again and just stared around. I had lost so much blood from the broken nose and I now had to take pills everyday for the next few weeks to recover quickly from it. It hurt a lot, I won't lie about that.

Finn was acting strange but obviously I knew he would go back to Beverly.

I don't really know what's happening with me anymore but I wish my mom was here so she could tell me what to do.

Why was making Finn's life miserable only making me even more miserable than I was before?

How does Finn have so many people wrapped around his longer finger, yet have so many people fear him and want to hurt him?

I don't understand the boy at all...

I don't understand how I've managed to make more people hate me from trying to fit in?

Mom, it's happening again...I'm hurting again and my chest feels like it's going to explode. Mom, I can't do this on my own, I need you...I don't know how I'm suppose to survive with all of this. Everything is going wrong and my heart just keeps breaking. Mom, I don't know why my heart hurts this much over a boy who ruined my life..What is happening? Things are getting bad again and I'm getting bad thoughts again Mom...Please help me...I'm not going to survive this before my 18th birthday...I know I'm not...

Authors note: this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote oof. 1,411 words (not including the authors notes). I feel proud. I hope you liked it. Also I'm nOT cRYiNg YOu aRe...