Five

- Ayla's point of view -

I made my way through the hallway, not making eye contact with anyone. Everyone was just staring at me.

I finally noticed someone familiar. That girl that was playing in the music room yesterday.

"Hey." I waved to her and started walking up to her. She just closed her locker and started speed walking away from me. Did I do something? Why does she hate me?

"Don't waste your time." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see the one and only Finn Wolfhard standing behind me.

"Finn." I unexcitedly saw him. "How nice to see you again." I almost threw up in my mouth.

"Yeah I'm not so excited to see you here either." He fake smiled, pulling a face at me.

"Didn't you used to be friends with her?"

"Used to." He quickly jerked in. "Things change and so do people."

"Yeah I know." I fake smiled at him, referring to how he changed. When we were in a band together he was so sweet and kind of shy and then the incident happened with his best friend and he's been a big dick ever since.

"So where's your band? Got sick of you?" He asked with no emotion.

"No, actually my mom got transferred to a better job here so I had to move." I started. "But don't worry, I'm still with my band. It's not like I'd quit because something came up like some people." I eyed him up and down and he just gave me a cold look before I fake smiled again and walked off in the direction the girl went. I never knew her name because Finn never talked about her to us, our band was only together for a few weeks before the incident happened.

I made my way to the music room and opened the door to see the girl sat in a chair.

"Hey." I replied softly.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked not looking up.

"No, this is the only place I can put my guitar." I told her and went over to a store unit within the room, resting my guitar case up against it.

"I've never seen you in here before. If you're here to talk shit like everyone else then I suggest you leave now." She coldly told me. Ouch!

"Sorry?" I questioned her getting confused about what she was talking about. She just rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"Just forget it. Leave me alone." She yelled before she was about to storm out. I just stared at her blankly, confusion washing over me again.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I yelled out of nowhere. She stopped in her path.

"I don't hate you." She quietly spoke, before she was about to walk out again, she placed her hand on the handle.

"Why are you so cold to me then? What have I done to you?" I could hear her sigh. She turned around as I placed my arm through my bag strap.

"I don't hate you." She spoke again like she couldn't say why she was being so rude.

"Whatever. I'll leave you alone." I stormed out of the room to be met by the principal.

"Ayla. There you are. There's a bit of paperwork you missed for transferring here." He told me and I nodded, following him to his office.

Authors note: I don't know if this is confusing but if it is basically: Ayla used to be in a band with Finn, then obviously the incident happened and so they broke up, Ayla hints towards something else with Finn and so they both hate each other over it. Y/n is cold to Ayla because she's been bullied most of her life and find sit suspicious that Ayla is being nice to her. Then at the end Y/n overhears the principal call Ayla into his office over paperwork.