Fourteen

"I'm gonna be at the gig but right at the back so Jack doesn't see me. If you mess up I'll see but I'm not saving your ass, I couldn't care less about what happens to you."

"My hero." I gave him sarcasm and he just rolled his eyes. I went back to staring out of the window of the taxi.

"As soon as the gig's over and I can see you actually talk to Jack and try and get him back to the hotel room then I'll leave and wait for you there. If you try anything I won't hesitate to shoot you, if you don't make it to the hotel in 30 minutes after I leave I'll shoot you. Any questions?" He was emotionless.

"Yeah. You mention that you'll shoot me a lot but yet here I am." I crossed my arms as he just raised an eyebrow.

"And?"

"I don't think you have the guts to shoot your ex-best friend."

"I wouldn't test me bitch. I wouldn't hesitate at all." He was emotionless but yet I still didn't believe him.

"I don't think you would." I smirked. Don't ask me where this confidence came from cause I had no idea. I saw him open his jacket pocket and pull something out just enough so I could see it. Inside his pocket was a pistol.

"Still think I wouldn't?" He stated and I just went silent. We arrived at the venue then and both stepped out of the vehicle. Finn guided me inside and I made my way to the front of the stage as the band were setting up. Jack noticed me and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You're a fresh face." He spoke as he was tuning his guitar. Here we go...

"I came to see you play." I smirked back at him.

"Oh yeah? And why would a pretty girl like you come to see a mediocre player like me?" He smirked again, clearly he was being modest. Or he had done this to tonnes of other girls already.

"Guess you'll have to find out after the gig." I smirked again and noticed his cheeks flush up.

"Can't wait." I noticed his eyes wander down my body and for some reason I felt really dirty. I was uncomfortable... This was Ayla's boyfriend...I shouldn't be flirting with my best friend's boyfriend...

I turned around and stared at the back of the room to see Finn's eyes burning into me.

The gig soon began and Jack spoke into the microphone. Throughout the entire set his eyes didn't shift from me. I was dancing at the front of the stage the entire time so I wouldn't lose his attention. Finn wanted to use me as bait and so I better put on a show...

The gig was soon over and I stared back at Finn who ushered me to speak to Jack again with his hands as he finished his drink off. I wandered over to the stage where Jack was packing away his guitar.

"Oh Hey." He waved as he noticed me.
"I noticed you dancing. It was pretty cute."

"I noticed your guitar playing. It was pretty cute." I tried to imitate him and I guess it didn't work out too well because he just pulled a face as he locked his guitar case.
"I didn't mean for that to come out that way, I-"

"Relax. It was cute." He swung his guitar case over his shoulder.
"So who did you come here with, your boyfriend?" He asked staring down at me.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I told him and he smirked.

"Good to know."

"What about you?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I don't really swing that way." He tried to make a joke before he jumped down from the stage.

"No I mean-"

"I know what you mean. I don't have a girlfriend." He stood right in front of me as he shrugged it off like it was nothing. What am I gonna tell Ayla? Is this what he tells all the girls at his gigs?

"Well I better get back to my hotel room." I started to walk away and hoped that he would want to tag along.

"Hey. Wait." He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"I'll take you, anything can happen to a pretty girl at night." He smiled and held out his arm, I locked my arm around his and started walking with him. At least he took my bait.

We arrived back at the hotel and Jack paid for the taxi.

"Do you want to come in for a little bit?" I offered and he just smiled and nodded. I was feeling really nervous because I had no idea what Finn was going to do when we got there.

"Well this is me." I hesitated as I got the spare key card out of my purse.

"Is it just you alone in the room?"

"Yeah. My friend is staying in a different room but she got sick during the show, when you were on break so she went back to her room with my other friend." I hope he bought that...

Once I opened the door, the entire room was in darkness. Once I closed the door, I felt a hand grab my arm and I got pulled closer, I'm guessing it was Jack...He smashed his lips against mine before pushing me against the wall. I felt so awkward that I had no idea what to do...His hands were on my cheeks and tried to pull me closer to him but I still kept my lips sealed shut as I refused to kiss him back.

I heard a loud bang next and I screamed as Jack's body just fell on mine as he was lifeless...

What the fuck?