Twenty Seven

"Y/n." Ayla called out after y/n as she ran out of the theatre. She then turned to me and frowned.
"You know this is all your fault."

"How is this my fault?" I yelled at her, a frown appearing across my sweaty forehead. I pushed my curly locks out of my eyes with my hand and folded my arms across my chest.

"If you didn't bully her so much she wouldn't have cried out for help to the entire school." She pointed her finger at my chest.

"Why do you care? She made out with your boyfriend remember?" I pulled a face at her and she fell silent.

"And why were you there recording her?" She threw me off guard with her question that I hesitated.

"I-I wanted to see Jack again and I heard he had a gig on." I tried lying to her and she just made a "mmhmm" sound at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Coincidently, you wanted to see Jack the same time y/n disappeared and didn't call anyone and then out of nowhere you both come back to the school on the same day?" She raised her eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not wasting my time talking to a loser like you." I pushed past her, knocking my shoulder against hers as I strolled past.

"Then I guess you could just talk to the police about how Jack died the night you were in Los Angeles." She suddenly threw at me and I stopped in my steps.

"Maybe you should ask y/n about that. Since she was the last one who saw him in the hotel room after she had sex with him." I lied to her and wandered off after. I wandered out of the theatre and made my way towards my house.

On the way I spotted y/n say on a bench. She had something in her hand and then she sighed.

"Y/n." Her head jolted up as she heard her name.
"What have you got there?" I asked her, curious.

"A present from my mom, for my 18th birthday. I thought my mom would have told me who my dad is but she just left me a picture of her ultrasound scan when she was pregnant with me." She sighed and placed the picture back in her bag.
"I thought I was finally going to find out who my dad is but my own mother wouldn't even tell me."

"Im sorry." I suddenly spoke, feeling empathy towards the girl I bullied all the time. At this point, I don't even know why I still bully her. I even put our friendship bracelet back on and yet I still treated her like complete garbage. My dad said I should be friends with her again and I had no idea why. Why is he so concerned about our friendship. Why is he so concerned about y/n?

"Finn, please. Stop acting like you care one second and then treat me like shit on the bottom of your shoe the next. I'm so fucking sick of it. I wish we never became friends in the first place, you're an asshole. I wish you would leave me alone." She stormed off and I could feel the anger rage up inside me. Mixed emotions do anger and hurt.

"Well I never wanted to be your friend anyway. You've always been a loser y/n."

"And you've always been an asshole Finn." She yelled back at me and I sighed out a sigh I never even knew I was holding in.

What just happened?