Forty Six

Today was the day that Finn would be let out of the hospital. Yesterday he told me he loved me and I'm still not sure how I'm suppose to respond to it.

Eric and Mary would be back any minute now with Finn. His stitches haven't come out yet but they couldn't keep him in the hospital anymore when all that's left are his stitches.

I was currently sat on the couch watching The Greatest Showman (author's note: *cough*me *cough*) as the door unlocked. As the living room can be seen from the front door I turned my head around to see Mary walk in and smile at me, followed by a very sleepy looking Finn and then Eric, whom closed the door behind him. He took off his coat and hung it up.

"How are you?" I asked Finn as he hobbled into the living room and took a seat on the couch next to me.

"Tired and cold." He complained and I just smiled at him, passing him the blanket.
"Thanks." He smiled, covering himself with the blanket.

"So do you get your stitches taken out?"

"Not until it's fully healed. They think it might be another week yet. All I know is I have to wait until the new year." (Author note: oof forgot to mention it's 27th December in the story. I didn't have any ideas for a Christmas chapter oof sorry)

"It will be soon then." I smiled at him. It was kind of awkward since he said the L word...I hadn't known how to act around him and he had no idea how to either.

"Here you go. Hot coco for both of you." Mary placed the mugs with hot coco, mini marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate powder on the table in front of us and we both thanked her. (This is what it looks like 👇🏻)

"How many times are you going to watch The Greatest Showman?" Finn whined at me and I just ruffled his hair to annoy me

"You haven't been back for 30 seconds and you're already annoying as fuck." I complained at him and he just laughed. Um...excuse you, who gave you the right to turn soft?

"You've turned soft since the accident." I told him and he just stared at me.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not turning soft baby." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't your baby boi." I placed my hand up to his face and can you believe this bitch had the audacity to lick my hand. Ew. Sis.

"Did you just lick my hand?" I pulled a disgusted face at him and he just grinned.

"Yes and you can't do anything about it." He grinned wider as if he was pleased with himself.

"No hot chocolate for you." I grabbed his mug and took it away.

"No. No. I'm sorry give it back." He acted like a 5 year old as I was about to take a drink from his mug.
"Ew, I don't want your germs." He grabbed his mug and almost spilt it down me. He took a drink from it and just held it close to him so I wouldn't take it again.

"And you're suppose to be 18." I rolled my eyes at him and he just stuck his tongue out at me.
"You've definitely turned soft." I grabbed my mug and took a sip from it.

"Who's the one that saved your ass here." He reminded me and I just rolled my eyes at him again.

"You're just lucky you aren't in prison right now. With all those football players you killed."

"They aren't the only people I've killed. I'm just better at covering my tracks when I haven't been shot and left to die in a river."

Oof.

"Don't be dramatic, I saved your ass from that river by giving you CPR."

"I could have died."

"But you didn't so stop being a drama queen." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Shister snapped." He joked and we both burst out laughing.

"Shister finally embracing her inner James Charles I see." I winked at him and he just laughed again.

It was less awkward between me and Finn when we were both joking around.