Twenty Two

- y/n point of view -
"I'm sorry I worried you Eric." I hugged him lightly as he smiled.

"Don't worry about it y/n. Finn was too stupid to look out for you today." He glared at Finn who I saw just rolled his eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Well he found me before anything happened." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Finn, go and get her a blanket and look after her. We're heading to the grocery store to pick up some marshmallows to make her some hot chocolate." Eric told him and he nodded as I made my way into the living room. Finn came in with a blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders, sitting on the couch next to me.

"We'll be back in a bit. Be good." And with that Eric closes the front door leaving me and Finn in silence.

I snuggled into the blanket whilst making myself comfortable.

"Are we going to talk about that kiss?" Finn shyly spoke. I had never seen him shy before and it was kind of weird if I was being honest.

"What is there to say?" I asked him and he remained silent.

"Why did it happen? What did you feel? What did you think? What's going to happen now?" He started to bombard me with a load of questions.

"Finn, we had a moment. Do you really have to ask all of these questions now?"

"I want to know what's going to happen now. We've gone from hating each other to kissing each other. That's a huge jump." He explained after rolling his eyes.

"Which is why we'll take it one step at a time." I told him, staring up at him. He smiled lightly and I smiled back at him. For once, it was nice to not be fighting with Finn...it was weird though. It was like he was a different person, he was completely relaxed and wasn't screaming in my face or smirking at me or using me...

How did we end up here?

I flicked the tv on to watch Love Island and I heard Finn groan.

"Relax, you get to see girls in bikinis I thought you'd be into that." I smirked at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"I'm bored." Finn whined.

"Finn it's only been a couple of minutes."

"Yeah but I wanna do something else. I don't want to watch this." He told me.

"Tough cause I want to watch it." I replied and I noticed him try and grab the remote but I took it away and tried to lean my arm away from him, it probably wouldn't work because he's taller than me, I gave up and hid the remote behind my back just by my ass so he couldn't get it. As he was leant over me, he just stared into my eyes before connecting his lips onto mine for our third kiss of the day. This boy just can't get enough...

His hand trailed to my cheek as he cupped it. This kiss was slow and meaningful, like we were putting all of our emotions into this one action. Finn pulled away slightly, leaving his lips just touching the surface of mine so I could feel his breath.

"I want you..." he whispered quietly before connecting our lips together again, this time the kiss was more passionate and faster as his other hand found is way down to my waist, wrapping his arm around it and pulling me closer to him. His other hand lay resting on my cheek as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

We heard the front door handle start to open and we quickly pulled away from each other and went back to sitting how we were before, trying not to look suspicious.

"So he's with her?" Finn pointed to the tv at one of the islanders.

"No she's with the guy next to the one you're pointing at me."

"Ok." He tried to look confused.

"Hey kiddos." Eric greeted us and we both turned our heads towards him and smiled before he wandered off into the kitchen with the bag of marshmallows in his hand.

"Wait, Wait. I thought he was with that other girl why is he kissing her?" Finn looked at me confused.

"Because its a game." I explained to him and he just sighed. Oh Finn...

Authors note: I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore 🤷‍♀️ or why I wrote this but don't go thinking Finn the bully has gone soft 😉