Fifty Two

Authors note: I'm sorry I'm slacking with this story.

I woke up to a loud noise. I jerked up to a sitting position to see Finn with his hands over his head. He was stood in front of the cupboard stocked up with canned food. A few cans were rolling around on the floor but he was holding one in his hand.

"Sorry I woke you." He apologized as he removed his hands from above his head and placed the can on the desk next to the cupboard. He began to bend down to pick up all of the escaping cans and placed them back on the shelves.

"We could always go out and eat?" I folded my arms across my chest as he turned around to look at me as I spoke.

"Y/n, we can't go out it's too dangerous. Those guys trying to harm you are still out there."

"So we're suppose to just be trapped in here. Finn, it's New Years Eve, we're suppose to be celebrating. Not hiding." I realised we might not even be celebrating the new year. We'd be going into 2021 (authors note: timeline is in the future because as you know they turned 18 in this story but long ago) hiding from these strangers that are after us for god knows what reason. This is not how I wanted to start my new year.

"I'm sorry y/n we just can't. You know that." He grabbed the van he placed on the side and grabbed the lighter, wandering over to the small camping stove. He poured some of the gas into a pot and lot it with the lighter, quickly sliding it under a pan to heat up.

I sighed out and collapsed onto the bed again, throwing my hands over my head as I had my little tantrum.

"I don't want to be here as much as you do. I could just leave you here since you're the one they're after, not me" Finn spoke up and I turned over on the bed so all was in my sight was the wall. I heard the clattering of pans and movement from Finn. As I turned around he was closing the door behind him.

"Finn?" I yelled out, getting out of bed and wandering over to the door. I I pulled the lockdown and tried to open the door, but it doesn't move.
"Finn? Why can't I open the door?"

"I'm sorry y/n. It's for your own good."

"Why can't I get out?" I started banging on the door and pulling at the handle, trying to open the steel bolted door. It still wouldn't budge.

"You won't get out, I've locked it with a code. It can only be opened from the outside." I faintly heard Finn's voice.

"What the fuck Wolfhard? What's going on?"

"It's better if you stay in there." He told me. What the fuck was happening? Why was Finn trapping me in a bunker?

"Let me out. What the fuck?" I continued to scream and yell and bam on the door but Finn stopped replying.
"Finn?"

I felt like a prisoner. I didn't want this day to go like this. Finn was suppose to stay in the bunker with me. We were suppose to leave when the outside world settled down. We were going to make it seem like we ran away from town so the people after me would leave and it would give us some time on the surface to figure out what we were going to do about everything.

But, of course Finn had to trap me in this room with nothing but beans and rice and other canned goods to live on. Who knows how long I'll be trapped here too. What if Jack or any of his family comes down here? What will I do then?

For fuck sake Finn, you're suppose to be here with me.

I'm spending New Years on my own. Can this get any worse?

Finn's point of view:

I sighed out as she was banging on the door, screaming and yelling at me.

"It's better if you stay in there." I told her, but I wasn't sure if she heard me over the noise that she was making. I'm sorry y/n it's better this way. You'll see.

I pulled out my phone and started to dial a number, placing it up to my ear.

"She's here. It's time." I spoke into the phone, listening for their reply.

Authors note: guys I'm still trying to decide on how to introduce the Wolfhard family secret to you and all of the things about the pregnancy scan and Finn's dad being with your mom in college and everything to do with that. Please bare with me for the remainder of this story because updates might be slow like this chapter was, just because of the amount of ideas I have for the ending.