Twelve

"Room 304, Finn Wolfhard." He told the receptionist whilst I looked around the hotel awkwardly. I could see the receptionist burning her eyes into me before flickering back to Finn as she gave him the key card.

We made our way to the elevators and once we got in Finn's facial expression turned back to his stone cold resting bitch face he always wears.

"If you fuck any of this plan up, say goodnight to your parents." Finn whispered through gritted teeth. Do you think I should tell him about my mom?

You're right, I should just let him find out the hard way. What a dumbass.

"We're going to the room, then we're going to eat and our plan starts taking action in the morning." He nodded his head as if he was telling himself his plan instead of me. I just stayed silent because I've learnt it's the best thing to do in situations like this.

We heard the ding of the elevator and started to walk to our room.

"301, 302, 303. Ah 304." Finn pointed and scanned the key card in the door, the red light above the door turned green and he pushed the door handle down, entering the room, I followed shortly behind as he held the door, his eyes burning into me like he was trying to set my head on fire. Wouldn't surprise me. He is a psychopath after all...

"Right. You sleep on that bed over there cause this one is mine." Finn collapsed onto the bed closest to the door so I had the bed on the opposite side of the room. I set my suitcase down and wandered straight into the bathroom. I didn't know what I should do...

I stared at myself in the mirror and began dabbing my wound on my forehead with a damp cloth. The blood had dried and the bleeding had stopped so I was left with a wound that was scabbing over.

"Are you coming to get food or not? Hurry up." Finn rushed me and I just stared at myself in the mirror before coming back out. He stood by the door with and folded across his chest.
"Good you're finally done." He rolled his eyes before pushing me out of the room and closing the door behind himself.

We found a seat downstairs and I awkwardly sat opposite Finn. We both ordered food and he took a sip of his juice since we're both too young to buy alcohol. It was awkwardly silent and I just stared down at the table. I didn't want to be having dinner with Finn, I hated him so much. I'm still so confused as to why he made me come here...

Our food finally arrived (you can have whatever you want) and we both dug in, eating in silence.

"You're so boring" Finn hugged.

"Well what do you expect, I didn't want to come what am o suppose to do?" I snapped at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"You're my bait for catching Ayla's boyfriend." He spoke with a little bit of food in his mouth. Yuck!

"Well wouldn't be the first time you used a girl would it?" I rolled my eyes and his one eyebrow raised.

"Miss sissy has an attitude." He teases and I just rolled my eyes again finishing my food.
"I don't care what you think, if you fuck anything up-"

"Yeah yeah I know you'll shoot me." I interrupted him and he stayed silent.

We both remained silent for a while before deciding to finish everything and bead back up to our room.

"Don't get too comfortable here, we're only staying until we catch Jack." Finn took out his pyjamas from his suitcase and made his way to the bathroom.

I guess I'll have to quickly get changed in here. I quickly changed into my pyjamas before Finn came out of the bathroom. I placed my clothes in a neat folded up pile on top of my suitcase.

"How do I know you're not gonna do anything to me?" I asked him as I sat on my bed.

"I'd never do anything with you if you were the last person on Earth. I find you disgusting."

"Well that makes two of us."

"I'm glad we agree." Finn nodded with no emotion on his face. I hopped under the covers of my bed and just lay there for a while. We turned all of the lights off and soon I heard Finn snore lightly. How could he fall asleep so quickly?

I guess the only way I'm getting out of here and away from Finn is if I just play my role of bait...I don't want to do this to Ayla  because she's the only real friends I've ever had. I miss her a lot.

I hug my pillow tight as I hold my locket in my hand. I open it to see the picture of my mom.

"Goodnight mom. I'm sorry I've let you down." I kiss my fingers and then kiss her picture before closing the locket again. I still wondered who my real dad is everyday but I've not managed to find him yet. Someone has to know who he is because I'm running out of options. Maybe I'll have to ask Finn and his parents, it's my only chance...

But first. I have to get out of LA...

Not proof read yet. I'm sorry for mistakes, my friend has been busy lately so she hasn't had time to proof read many chapters but I wanted to post them for all of you so you weren't waiting around for a long time - author